3D GAME

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.

3D GAME

Post by Guest »

i played this game last year. your kinda like little car.and your in a 3d square and there are for other little cars but they dont look like it.there the computer.and when you start moving whatever the cars couler is when you move that couler come out of the back of your car.and when one of the cars touch that couler thay explode they do it to you and you do it to them back. I played this game on addictinggames but its not there any more.please could someone tell me the name of that game or tell me witch website it is on please THANK'S.
John The Ax

Post by John The Ax »

Anonymous wrote:i played this game last year. your kinda like little car.and your in a 3d square and there are for other little cars but they dont look like it.there the computer.and when you start moving whatever the cars couler is when you move that couler come out of the back of your car.and when one of the cars touch that couler thay explode they do it to you and you do it to them back. I played this game on addictinggames but its not there any more.please could someone tell me the name of that game or tell me witch website it is on please THANK'S.
I just needed to translate to help us out here.

I played this game last year. You control something that looks like a little car in a 3d square with four other computer-controlled cars that look differently than you. When you start moving your car leaves a trail in its color, same for the computer. If you hit a color, you explode. I played this game on addictinggames, but now it's gone. Could someone kindly tell me the name of this game or where to find it? Thanks a lot for your help.
Warning: You are being watched.

GameFAQs Contributor Page
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

Post by Wally »

Many clones of this avaliable

Fusion Frenzy on xbox had one of these typed games.

YOu should try looking for Tron. Im sure that was it
cazgotsaved
Expert
Expert

!!!

Post by cazgotsaved »

oh yeah fuzion frenzy! the ultimate sleepover game in like... 2004 or whatever!
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

Post by Wally »

heh, that game actually drove me nuts.. Stupid Pole jumping and ducking...