The unofficial official SPAM thread

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.
Cakephatt
Expert
Expert

Post by Cakephatt »

The_Sinister_Mastermind wrote:They don't play down here, so I have no idea what you're all talking about. :P
A cheesy bites football team?!? GREAT IDEA!
Cheesy bites are both simple and amazing. A golden baked dough with incredibe flaky crusy, and inside, covered in motzarella cheese good enough to melt your taste buds. Creamy and delicious.
When I saw the commercial, I was immediately stricken with an uncontrollable, gut-wrenching laughter. I laughed until I cried, then I asked myself, "Are Cheesy bites better than laughter, or even happiness itself?" I would soon find out.
When I bought the pizza, I had my doubts.
Pizza hut pizza is usually thin, doughy and not well done. The commercial was good, but was I just buying into the corporate mind-control? I dug in. My first impulse was to simply grab a side of the pizza and tear it out, eating the pizza bite along with the pizza, but I thought that instead I would try the pizza bite seperate. I took the pizza bite into my palm. It was warm, and the crumbs stuck to my sweaty palm. I brought it to my lips, bringing with the familiar smell of burnt cheese. As I put it in my mouth, I remember my tounge was the first to touch the crust. It tasted normal, but when I stopped typing cuz my hands hurt
i put it in my mouf and have cheesplozion
YOU ARE ALL MY SLAVES! NOW DO AS I SAY AND DRINK THE KOOL - AID
IANAL
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
I-ANAL is a Usenet and chat abbreviation (acronym) for "I am not a lawyer." A similar abbreviation, TINLA, stands for "This is not legal advice."
The_Sinister_Mastermind
<font color=red><b>Overlord</b></font>

Post by The_Sinister_Mastermind »

I’ll remember that if I’m at Pizza Hut any time in the near future, though that’s unlikely, there are 4 pizza stores near where I live.

Eagle Boys – You know those times when you coughing and a little bit of vomit comes up? That’s what there pizzas taste like

Dominos – Horribly processed meat and those burst crust things are foul, but they’re far better then Eagle Boys.

Springwood Pizza – Traditional wood fire pizzas, 1 and a 1/2 words describe their pizzas rather nicely. In-fucking-credible.

Springwood Kebab Shop – Okay so they’re not pizzas in the stickiest of sense being that they’re Turkish style not Italian, but damn it they’re pretty good.

The nearest Pizza Hut is a good 50 minute drive, and well, it’s just not worth it.
<center>I am the master, fear none but me. I am the master of all that will be... Image

Are you looking for Z? - DOSBox & D-Fend Guide! - I’m looking for 4 games!
Best Of Windows Entertainment Package

DOSgames IRC is back! now with DOS Trivia!
Server: irc.p2p-network.net
Channel: #DOSgames
For mIRC users: irc://irc.p2p-network.net/DOSgames

Please don’t PM me every time you can’t find a game, I really don’t have time to logon to the site that often let alone be your personal assistant.
Just use the “Finding Old Games” subforum like everyone else.</center>
CPT Worm
<font color=gold>American Hero</font>
<font color=gold>American Hero</font>

Post by CPT Worm »

I find that Dominos are not the same across the board.
The one here in DC is okay, but it takes them forever to bring the pizza. Plus, they are stingy on toppings.
However, back in Indianapolis, my nearest Dominos rocks. They arrive promptly with a piping hot pizza. And the pizza is loaded with sauce and toppings.

As for the other nation-wide pizza companies:
-Papa Johns...they suck. It's like eating pure grease. I literally get sick after I eat their pizza, so I've stopped eating it.
-Pizza Hut...over-priced, and everytime we're ordered from them, the crust is burnt. They do load the pizza with toppings though.

Papa Murphy's- This place is really tasty and cheap. The only downside is that you have to bring it home and bake it yourself.
Sustinendum Victoriam!
Swiftman
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Swiftman »

Hm.... Since we're on the subject of pizza... I have a few local places that are good and listable.

-Centaur's Pizza: Privately owned, this place has a huge awesome multi-floored stone building for their resturant with a nice big bar, and they're pretty fast with their food, and it's great too. Not just pizza, pasta and all sorts of other stuff too. Only place in the town that has Black Cherry pop by tap. Only thing is, people come around from a distance to come here, so it's very often QUITE busy. They still keep the food a-comin though. 10/10, hands down.

-Pizza Hut: My local one suffers from poor management. The cooks are great, evenly cooked with excellent toppings, haven't tried the delivey, but.... The waiters/waitresses are often some slabo's that need a job, so the service ain't too great. That and the manager is a prick. 6/10, the awesome food makes up for most miscomings.

-Boston Pizza: AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME. They serve all kinds of food, the managment, cooks and servers are awesome, with great music piping in all the time. Not too shabby prices either. I like the 'order in advance' thing you can do, phone in, order your food, give a name, come in, there's the food on a table already with a nice cold glass of pop. The Great White North pizza is TO DIE FOR..... Awesome. 10/10

-Huckleberry's: Another privately owned resturant, I'm not even sure if they do serve pizza, since the steaks are OOOOOOHHHHHHH SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOO GOOOOOD. Quite overpriced though, but it's worth every cent. 9/10

-Panago: Since it's an attachment to a gas station, there's about 5 seats in the whole place. Though, the delivery is kickass, fast cooking times, ALWAYS hot pizza, with more-than-average toppings. [the sausage is ee-yuck, but pepperoni is great] 7/10

-2-4-1 Pizza: Very inexpensive place to eat, not entirely horrible, but the person they have to recieve delivery calls must have some kind of hearing problem, since your orders never come out right. The fact that you can get 2 kinda-average pizza's for about 5 Canadian Funbucks makes up for it though. Too bad it's a delivery only place. =/ 6/10

I'm sure there's others, but eh, I don't bother to remember them. With Centaur's and Boston, all the others are kinda eck. =/ Though Panago is the one of choice for delivery.
The_Sinister_Mastermind

I can't remember the name of the place but there is an Italian pizza joint in Katoomba (near where I live) and I swear it'd be worth having your right arm chopped ff to eat their Calzone.
<center>I am the master, fear none but me. I am the master of all that will be... Image

Please don’t PM me every time you can’t find a game, I really don’t have time to logon to the site that often let alone be your personal assistant.
Check-Mate
Lover Of The Tiny Guybrush
Lover Of The Tiny Guybrush

Post by Check-Mate »

Pizza hut around here has amazing pizza...oh so delicious.
Then there's Domino's...not too bad.
Little Ceasar's, I like it, but some people don't.
Romano's-> Best pizza in the city.
Astoria-> Not bad....
Pizza Express-> Very close to Romano's. I like PIzza express....it's cheap and delicious.
I think Romano's and Pizza Express at least are local owners....
The private businesses are usually better than the corporate junk, but I love Pizza hut probably third. Mmm, Stuffed crust.
Oh, I forgot: Boston Pizza...The pizza isn't bad, but not my fav. I like the restaurant, it's not too shabby.
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

In Minnesota (especially St. Cloud), Little Ceaser's had the best damn pizza, anywhere. It was our family pizza place, and I loved eating there. Naturally, when we moved to Indianapolis and decided to have pizza, we called up Little Ceaser's.

After waiting an hour and a half, our pizza showed up cold, absolutely disgusting, and hiddeously overpriced. I don't know why it sucks so much there, but we've never had it since then.

Personally, my favorite pizza place in Indy is Donatos. It's a bit pricy, but more than worth it, and the service is always excellent. For local resturants the Mellow Mushroom kicks ass. There's this one awesome pizza place I've been to in Toronto, but can't remember the name for the life of me. Anyway, they make awesome potato and sausage pizza.
Cakephatt
Expert
Expert

Post by Cakephatt »

Potato and sausage pizza? I still haven't the balls to try pineapple.
IANAL
I-ANAL is a Usenet and chat abbreviation (acronym) for "I am not a lawyer." A similar abbreviation, TINLA, stands for "This is not legal advice."
The_Sinister_Mastermind

Pineapple can either make or break a pizza, it really depends on the other toppings as to wether or not it works well.

julie124
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by julie124 »

we have big bite pizza
peters pizza
madis pizza
greco pizza (my fav)
in town where I lived
pizza hut... so gross it was
no name(was running a sex trade thingy or something, just got caught)
hobos
vince
hmmm I really dont remember the names of the rest
The_Sinister_Mastermind

Sex trade... Out of a pizza joint? :huh:

Seriously, what the crap is wrong with you Canadians?

Cakephatt
Expert
Expert

Post by Cakephatt »

As long as we are on the topic of Canadians, how do you spell Carub/Cherub/Carrob? I understand it is some sort of fruity chocolote covered something, and noticed it in recipies before, but I wasn't too sure how to spell it. Could you please help me?
IANAL
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

The_Sinister_Mastermind wrote:Sex trade... Out of a pizza joint? :huh:

As I told Emmzee yesterday, there are no two Americans so extreme is their opposite viewpoints that they can't blame most of the world's problems on Canada.
The_Sinister_Mastermind

Dogbreath wrote:
The_Sinister_Mastermind wrote:Sex trade... Out of a pizza joint? :huh:

As I told Emmzee yesterday, there are no two Americans so extreme is their opposite viewpoints that they can't blame most of the world's problems on Canada.

julie124
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by julie124 »

:huh:
The_Sinister_Mastermind

Julie I believe the words you're looking for are "FTW".

julie124
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by julie124 »

hahahah FTW.... yeah good times good times
The_Sinister_Mastermind

Such as MSN the other day? :P

julie124
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by julie124 »

yes... thats exactly what I'm talking about :rolleyes:
The_Sinister_Mastermind

And then again this morning? :P