Looking for an old medieval battlefield game

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
omg

Looking for an old medieval battlefield game

Post by omg »

The Game is a platformer, in which the entire battlefield was laid out. I wouldn't describe it as a "Beat up" game, like "Twin Dragons". Basically you had a medieval/fantasy-styled army consisting of about 20 units that were either rogues, mages, or fighters. You faced about 20+ units per level... I remember one army being a skeleton army . The game wasn't exactly an rts in that you didn't micro-manage ALL of the units, instead you controlled 1. When that one unit died, you switched to another unit that was usually in the midst of battle. If any of you out there had AOL 4.0-5.0 and visited the game section you may remember this one.

Once again Thanks for all the help so far everyone!!
The_Sinlster_Mastermind

Post by The_Sinlster_Mastermind »

free bump for you :D
The_Sinister_Mastermind
<font color=red><b>Overlord</b></font>

Post by The_Sinister_Mastermind »

Aesun you're an idiot, not only is it obvious that wasn't me, we can do an IP check to prove it was you. Have fun getting banned.
<center>I am the master, fear none but me. I am the master of all that will be... Image

Are you looking for Z? - DOSBox & D-Fend Guide! - I’m looking for 4 games!
Best Of Windows Entertainment Package

DOSgames IRC is back! now with DOS Trivia!
Server: irc.p2p-network.net
Channel: #DOSgames
For mIRC users: irc://irc.p2p-network.net/DOSgames

Please don’t PM me every time you can’t find a game, I really don’t have time to logon to the site that often let alone be your personal assistant.
Just use the “Finding Old Games” subforum like everyone else.</center>
Dosser
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Dosser »

Who's aesun?

Anyway, I am curious to see the game, but still have no idea what it is called. I think it's safe to say noone else can remember it.
The_Sinister_Mastermind
<font color=red><b>Overlord</b></font>

Post by The_Sinister_Mastermind »

Aesun is a member who is to lazy to sign in these days and too stupid to realise I can still IP check every single post on these boards regardless of wether you’re signed in or not and it shows anyone else who has posted form that IP address. He bumped his own topic and I told him not to so when he did it under the guise of a guest I sent him a warning so he decided to be a smart arse and impersonate me which earned him an IP ban.
<center>I am the master, fear none but me. I am the master of all that will be... Image

Are you looking for Z? - DOSBox & D-Fend Guide! - I’m looking for 4 games!
Best Of Windows Entertainment Package

DOSgames IRC is back! now with DOS Trivia!
Server: irc.p2p-network.net
Channel: #DOSgames
For mIRC users: irc://irc.p2p-network.net/DOSgames

Please don’t PM me every time you can’t find a game, I really don’t have time to logon to the site that often let alone be your personal assistant.
Just use the “Finding Old Games” subforum like everyone else.</center>