Do You Have a girl/boy friend?

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.

Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend?

Yes
42%
No
58%

Total votes: 31

webmaster from hell

Post by webmaster from hell »

I dont have one because:
1-Not old enough to drive a car
2-Not old enough to go to a bar
3-My mom won't let me date until I am at least 18 :rolleyes:
born in fire
Expert
Expert

Post by born in fire »

You have me all wrong. I have not tried to change your opinion at all, and I respect it completely. I just hope that I have helped you see that dating doesn't have to be a serious thing.

(F.Y.I - My boyfriend is 19, he doesn't have a license, or a car and earns very little money, but I love him all the same. :love: )

(The drinking age here is 18, you can start getting your license when you turn 15 and I live about half an hour away from him.)

I just think that life is all about experiences right? And dating is probably one of the most enjoyable ones.
Kazer0
<i>Mercenary Dishwasher</i>

Post by Kazer0 »

Honestly, though I think it's a waste of time, I only don't have one because:

I don't have the money.

I don't have a license, so I couldn't take anyone anywhere.

1) Get a job, and get moneyy from parents

2) take the bus

Switch a vote over, i have a g/f no (number 4 out of 4)
John The Ax

Post by John The Ax »

There ARE busses where I live. Also, I'm only 14, not many places would hire ME.
Warning: You are being watched.

GameFAQs Contributor Page
Kazer0

Post by Kazer0 »

thats what i thought. Then i got a job at 13 and 14. Now im 15 and i have another job.
webmaster from hell

Yeah, like mowing grass, or washing cars...yeah. I suppose you were doin that eh?
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

well, besides the obvious jobs like a bike route, pullin' weeds, etc, pretty much none of my town will let me have a job 'til I'm 16, and if it's delivery, not 'til I'm 18.
John The Ax

Post by John The Ax »

Oops, I said "ARE". I meant "ARE NO", which I swear I typed. Also, a lot of people need grass cutin' the middle of winter, and there's no snow in sight... And I need money for video games. They'll last me longer than a girlfriend, that's for sure, and they'll give me more happy memories, plus there's no sad parting with video games where the game looses interest in you, and you still like it. That never happens.

Winger2
Expert
Expert

Post by Winger2 »

well what about when the game breaks out of no where? oh when your memory card blanks and stops letting you save/load?
John The Ax

Post by John The Ax »

No, I'm talking retro games, like Lynx games, and PC games. Good care, and they last for a LONG time.

Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

They (read small Mom and Pop businesses) let you bag groceries at 14...
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

John The Ax wrote:Oops, I said "ARE". I meant "ARE NO", which I swear I typed. Also, a lot of people need grass cutin' the middle of winter, and there's no snow in sight... And I need money for video games. They'll last me longer than a girlfriend, that's for sure, and they'll give me more happy memories, plus there's no sad parting with video games where the game looses interest in you, and you still like it. That never happens.
you are a sad, sad, man....
Winger2
Expert
Expert

Post by Winger2 »

taking good care of a g/f can make her last a LONG time too!
Kazer0

Post by Kazer0 »

JTA, That is the funniest damn thing ive evr heard
I need money for video games. They'll last me longer than a girlfriend, that's for sure, and they'll give me more happy memories, plus there's no sad parting with video games where the game looses interest in you, and you still like it. That never happens.
HA ha ha ha ha.........

You've made my day....

Go wash dishes like I do, there are a lot of ppl at 14 in there.
Da_Goat

Post by Da_Goat »

I've NEVER been able to wash dishes! They make me feel icky. And the dish detergent and water mixed feels gross, and then the floaties to boot. I can't even do dishes at my own house, let alone for a job.
webmaster from hell

What are "floaties"? Some morphed creature from one of your games? :D And I LIKE washing dishes...or maybe it is because I've had to do it for 10 years...Man, I can;t wait until im 18 and can move..OUT!
born in fire
Expert
Expert

Post by born in fire »

I hate to break it to you hun, but you are still going to have to wash dishers when you move out, well I have anyway. Is 18 the age you are allowd to move out over there by law or is this a parent rule? Over here you are allowed to move out, leave school and have sex when you are 16, you can start getting your drivers license when your 15 as well, 18 and you can start going to the pubs! :laugh: .

Oh Winger2 said this:
"taking good care of a g/f can make her last a LONG time too!"
I have to say that this is one of the best comments I have heard in a long time, it is very true!
But contrary to popular belief, not all girls EXPECT to be wined and dined and given fabulous gifts every time you see them.
Every now and then not haveing to pay for tea is nice and if you find something that is just your girlfriend, but not way over the top expensive, then why not.
Jean

Post by Jean »

I must agree Da_Goat will have to wash dishes someday unless he marries young and makes her do it (which ought to go over really well). From years of experience I can tell you that the things you really hate to do are just the things life (or the Lord) throws into your lap. If you hate dishes that much you might want to get some practice now. :cuccoan:
Darn, I've been a Mom way too long.
One more word of wisdom...someone once told me "You marry who you date" Simple but true.
John The Ax

Post by John The Ax »

I hate doing dishes, but I still do them once in a while. I know what Goat means by "Floaties" *barf* That needs a smilie, by the way.

Wow, was that off-topic.

Winger2
Expert
Expert

Post by Winger2 »

born in fire wrote:I have to say that this is one of the best comments I have heard in a long time, it is very true!
I got something right :)