gamemaster.EXE and dosraider

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.
Kazer0
<i>Mercenary Dishwasher</i>

gamemaster.EXE and dosraider

Post by Kazer0 »

Both of you are to stop hostilities immediately. gamemaster.EXE is to remove the hateful things in his signature immediately, as they are against the rules, and stop. dosraider is to stop his holier-than-thou attitude and respect other members opinion. If it isnt a big mistake, let it go, both of you. No need to be technical all the time.

Both of you are members of this community, and both are welcomed here. However, if hostilities remain, we may be forced to ban one or both of you.

Please, for the sake of this community, stop immediately.
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

Post by Wally »

I agree with you Kazer0.
Gamer_V
Gaming God
Gaming God

Post by Gamer_V »

What about me? I started it with Dosraider! :blah:
<TABLE width="100%" cellpadding="1" border="0"><TR><TD width="50%">
robhofen wrote:no warcraft is a rip off of age of empires and so are a lot of other games
</TD><TD width="50%">
Larry Laffer wrote:Your people are n00bs :laugh:
</TD></TABLE><CENTER>Image</CENTER> .
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

Laat vallen G_V, de moeite niet waard. :blah:

something as :not worth the effort or so....?Don't know the exact transl.
julie124
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by julie124 »

may I ask what is this over?
Gamer_V
Gaming God
Gaming God

Post by Gamer_V »

In the location tray in your profile Dosraider and I had a little bigger-then contest over the last few months. For example he'd send a vampire to em, and I threw garlic at his face etc. (Bad example btw) Gamemaster.execute decided to join my side, but became a bit hatefull. Kazer0 saw this and thought, I'm gonna do something, cheers!, and so it happened that kazer0 posted this:

Both of you are to stop hostilities immediately. gamemaster.EXE is to remove the hateful things in his signature immediately, as they are against the rules, and stop. dosraider is to stop his holier-than-thou attitude and respect other members opinion. If it isnt a big mistake, let it go, both of you. No need to be technical all the time.

Both of you are members of this community, and both are welcomed here. However, if hostilities remain, we may be forced to ban one or both of you.

Julie124 didn't understood what was happening and asked what was happening. I answered:
In the location tray in your profile Dosraider and I had a little bigger-then contest over the last few months. For example he'd send a vampire to em, and I threw garlic at his face etc. (Bad example btw) Gamemaster.execute decided to join my side, but became a bit hatefull. Kazer0 saw this and thought, I'm gonna do something, cheers!, and so it happened that kazer0 posted this:

Julie124 didn't understood what was happening and asked what was happening. I answered:

Erm.. You get the point. :laugh:
robhofen wrote:no warcraft is a rip off of age of empires and so are a lot of other games
</TD><TD width="50%">
julie124
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by julie124 »

intersting .. thanks?
Gamer_V
Gaming God
Gaming God

Post by Gamer_V »

You're welcome.
</TD><TD width="50%">
julie124
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by julie124 »

Now that i think i know whats going on, I can now feel smart :S:S:S:S:S:S :huh: :huh:
Gamer_V
Gaming God
Gaming God

Post by Gamer_V »

Maybe G.E overreacted just a tiny itty little bit... Who knows?
</TD><TD width="50%">
julie124
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by julie124 »

haha you think, look of "his" or "hers" name ... is G.E a boy or girl? i never asked b4
GameMaster.EXE
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by GameMaster.EXE »

I'm a boy. Don't ask again.

About me and dosraider........ I'll explain later. Currently while I'm posting this there is a thunderstorm in my area and I have to turn off my computer or it will get a power surge.
SpaceFans
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by SpaceFans »

Yea can you tell dosraider To Stop Private message He is saiding my name Wronge and he want my sig take off and I do take it is it was Where Humans destroyed earth he wanted me to take it off for not giving me no details about Why I have to take it off in my sig.
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

*Ahem* This topic is locked, and not up for user discussion. Leave it as such.