Old Fish/Marine Life based game, forgot the name...

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Rhyss

Old Fish/Marine Life based game, forgot the name...

Post by Rhyss »

hey, there was a game i used to play back in elementary school, but i forgot the name of it. some one might remember so ill try to explain it. anyway if i remember correctly the title screen of the game had like a treasure chest and stuff it was called aqua something or something ocean maybe... but i dont remember. anyway, the point of the game was to choose one of like 30 different fish and then play in a 9 by 9 section of ocean reprisented by squares, and you could control your fish with the mouse and eat other fish, and run from sharks and eat plankton and stuff. you could get sick and die, or starve from not eating and stuff. i remember playing the game on a mac along time ago, but i know theres a pc version of it, because a friend of mine back then had it on his pc. if anyone can remember the name of this game please please tell me! i want to find it again! thanks.

-Rhyss
Cakephatt
Expert
Expert

Post by Cakephatt »

http://www.home.no/vkp32/
No, but these games are alot more fun.
YOU ARE ALL MY SLAVES! NOW DO AS I SAY AND DRINK THE KOOL - AID
IANAL
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
I-ANAL is a Usenet and chat abbreviation (acronym) for "I am not a lawyer." A similar abbreviation, TINLA, stands for "This is not legal advice."
Rhyss

Post by Rhyss »

ahh, thanks. but im just looking for that one game in particular. so if anyone knows can you tell me the name so i can find it. thanks.
John The Ax

Post by John The Ax »

Odell Down Under
Warning: You are being watched.

GameFAQs Contributor Page
Rhyss

Post by Rhyss »

YES!!! thats it! thank you john! you get a cookie! :thumbsup: :wow: :wow: :laugh:
John The Ax

Post by John The Ax »

Glad I could help. Hope you can find a copy of it somewhere, but knowing the name is an excellent place to start.
Warning: You are being watched.

GameFAQs Contributor Page
Rhyss

Post by Rhyss »

yep, i found it. thanks a bunch. dont think im supposed to say sites here, but i did find a nice one with lots of older games. anyway, thanks again.
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

Post by Wally »

Kim

Post by Kim »

^_^ Please say the site, I'd like to find it for my home schooled child ^_^
Kim

Post by Kim »

:cry: My computer saves it as a Paint file. Why is that? How can I change it? :cry:
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

Post by Wally »

sounds like you have changed the zip or rar extension details
to fix this open winzip or winrar and it should ask you to restore them.

If not just drag into winzip and it should still open