UGH

Add your own reviews of games here.
dosraider
Admin
Admin

UGH

Post by dosraider »

The graphics are good,certainly not very good,but they acomplish there goal:giving a playable background for the game.
The music or sounds:there aren't any.
It's at first a confusing game,you get in it with no explanation at all.
You find out by trial and error and looking all around the screen,those from after amiga era could have a problem there.
A better name for the game would be copter-cab-driver,that's what you are,and for impatient neanderthalers.
You're always in a hurry to pick up your (very) impatient clients,once you find out you have a (crappy) time limit,and where the running clock is,you have lost your first or second attempt to beat the game.
The moment you pick-up your client the clock starts to run,and you better remember where he or she wants to go,land at the wrong place and they won't leave your vehicle (and the time runs ....)
Its also a good thing to be carefull at landing your flying cab,a push and the client is going down,the whole way into the water,not a good idea. Neanderthalers don't like water.
Once you get passed the first level and you are glad to see female passengers ,(those don't look very neanderthalish)you find out there also impatient.It's a fast world those neanderthalers live in.Stess,stress....
And of course the birds come in,and you better avoid those f***** flying ptedodactyls,you're no match for them #@&#§#(self-cencored).

My opinion (stricly personal) is that the game have merits.
The gameplay, once you get the hang of it, is worth a 8.
The graphics a 7.
The sound isn't there.
The fun-factor : between 6 and 8.
The game is NOT recomended for nerveous people.
Certainly worth a try.

B)
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.
Gamer_V
Gaming God
Gaming God

Post by Gamer_V »

Great, but what's the game about...? What are you talking about? Is there a story... what kind of graphics it uses? Whatever... :(
<TABLE width="100%" cellpadding="1" border="0"><TR><TD width="50%">
robhofen wrote:no warcraft is a rip off of age of empires and so are a lot of other games
</TD><TD width="50%">
Larry Laffer wrote:Your people are n00bs :laugh:
</TD></TABLE><CENTER>Image</CENTER> .
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

why don't you try it out?
:laugh:
EDIT:the fun of the game is to find out what and how, so it's a spoiler to give to much info,i don't wanna give a walktrough.
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.