sorry don't remember any specifics...war game...

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Winger2
Expert
Expert

sorry don't remember any specifics...war game...

Post by Winger2 »

Okay I heard froma friend this game where you like have two bases. One base is yours and ones the others. You each try and expand your cities and armies to have the bigger one. Bad Graphics. I remember something about like star subs or sumthing? thanks anyone!
Thunderdog
<b>Token Black Guy</b>
<b>Token Black Guy</b>

Post by Thunderdog »

/me Rubs his forehead in an attempt to decipher what he means.

It appears, that there are probably several hundred old games which associate with Building armies. It could be Civilization, Dune, Anything. Try to be a bit more specific, if possible.
Winger2
Expert
Expert

Post by Winger2 »

well ya I can see this would be hard....I think the computer starts in one corner of the map and you in the opposite. HORRIBLE graphics. Like you can upgrade your factories to make like "star" subs and plance and stuff..? ahh I really wish I coudl talk to my friend but i have no way to communicate with him...we've grown apart
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

:cry: that's so sad, I've had the same best friend since first grade :cry: :cry:
nastypoisonspikes
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by nastypoisonspikes »

I get sick of friends after a while, after I have used them till their full extent in my plan to destroy the worl............I mean............shut up.
Thunderdog
<b>Token Black Guy</b>
<b>Token Black Guy</b>

Post by Thunderdog »

I HAVE heard of a game concerning something about "Star Subs", but I just have a hard time remembering things.