3D game and 2D creation

Discuss popular GCS tools like ZZT, Megazeux and Adventure Game Studio, as well as programming and other topics related to game design.
radray11

3D game and 2D creation

Post by radray11 »

I may have posted this before, yet I am too tired to find the other post I may have made...

Where can I find 3D game makers (pref. free?)
God's name is "I AM"
Forum: http://www.goliathboards.com/users5/egeek/index.cgi (under development)
dwhiteaznboy

Post by dwhiteaznboy »

yo wassup
Daznwhiteboy

Post by Daznwhiteboy »

Can me play games here :thumbsup:
Daznwhiteboy

Post by Daznwhiteboy »

hey radray11 what kind of name is that :suspicious:
Daznwhiteboy

Post by Daznwhiteboy »

succker [radray11]
Daznwhiteboy

Post by Daznwhiteboy »

succker [radray11]
Daznwhiteboy

Post by Daznwhiteboy »

if yo think what kind of is that well at least it's better than yours :devil: :angel: :bday: :D :blah: :huh: B) :cry: :cuccoan: :karate: :laugh: :Angry: :no: :rolleyes: :( :shifty: :o :sleep: :) :thumbsup: ;) :wow:
knico

Post by knico »

raydray11, try ac3d.org and visual basic
knico

Post by knico »

raydray11, try ac3d.org and visual basic
barok_unlogged

Post by barok_unlogged »

good grief! I leave for a few weeks and the place fills up with spam!

simply put, there is no free 3d rpg maker: there ain't even a 3d rpg maker out there! However, i think for ps2 there's an rpg maker 2 coming out... it's semi-3d i think.

I suggest you learn how to program though. learn c++, some allegro or directx or opengl or whatever.
DosReaper
Expert
Expert

Post by DosReaper »

Ummm...

First of all, true, there are no 3d rpg makers.

Second, That game is already out.

Third, from the reviews i heard it just totally ummm... "!SUCKS!" :no:
o_O
barok_unlogged

Post by barok_unlogged »

really? I never pay attention to the gaming world anymore... i'm in the programming one and loving it.

Learn to program! Also to note, i hate these topics, and i'm just making a tutorial that'll i'll post later on making games.
knico

Post by knico »

anyone know the programming language for playstation 1 and/or two?
knico

Post by knico »

:cuccoan :karate: :laugh: :cuccoan: B) :blah: :thumbsup: i have the language for gamecube and GBA
knico

Post by knico »

i'm trying to learn the programming language for playstation or xbox (preferably playstaion because of CD burner capabilities.) i already have it for nintendo products. I here C and C++ are easies, but it's easier to make the games playable for ps1. anybody help? :karate: :angel:

Post by Guest »

knico, k
Amro
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Amro »

Consoles have their own SDKs.
knico

Post by knico »

where are you people?!!!
:angel: :bday: :angel: :D :angel: :blah: :angel: :huh: :angel: B) :angel: :cry: :angel: :cuccoan: :angel:
knico

Post by knico »

i'm trying to learn the programming language for playstation or xbox (preferably playstaion because of CD burner capabilities.) i already have it for nintendo products. I here C and C++ are easies, but it's easier to make the games playable for ps1. anybody help? :angel: :cuccoan:
Apldeap

Post by Apldeap »

sign me up knico im all for it plus i could just go to you house lol im right next to u now in first period oh yeah hey