Dink Smallwood Stone of Balance

Add your own reviews of games here.

Dink Smallwood Stone of Balance

Post by Guest »

K, when I try to get the wine from the grape squishing girl , she always says its too strong, how do i get if from her?
Joris
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Joris »

You're at the wrong board :)
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Ahahaha... my favorite Dink game! IIRC, you have to win the skull first. Do that by playing the skull dude's number game once, feeding six mushrooms to the pig, and then going back and guessing "11." Also, make sure you've talked to the ring-voice and the owner of the winery. (he'll tell you the brand you need) finally, talk to the girl, ask her all the questions possible, leave the convo, and then talk again. There's a weird bug that keeps the option from showing up the first time.

Hope this helps! :) (BTW: That game took me months to figure out... good luck trying ;))
Cakephatt
Expert
Expert

Post by Cakephatt »

HOLY CRAP! WHAT HAVE I BEEN MISSING OUT ON!! It's been a long time since I have played the original Dink Smallwood on my windows 95 a few years back.. I have been waiting for a sequel.... living in the sewers... surviving off of crappy dink MODS and making my own games.... :cry: .... DINK SMALLWOOD RULES! This game is better than the first one!
YOU ARE ALL MY SLAVES! NOW DO AS I SAY AND DRINK THE KOOL - AID
IANAL
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
I-ANAL is a Usenet and chat abbreviation (acronym) for "I am not a lawyer." A similar abbreviation, TINLA, stands for "This is not legal advice."