Please Help Me Someone !!!!!!!!

Add your own reviews of games here.
Kimmy_Robbie1

Please Help Me Someone !!!!!!!!

Post by Kimmy_Robbie1 »

:Angry: :Angry: :Angry: I'm trying to run a cheat with my mall tycoon 2 game It's called a trainer (which I downloaded already) When i try to run my trainer it says it put trainer.exe (I have) with game.exe and run game but I don't have game.exe why not?
Ro@m
<i>Hamachi Guardian</i>

Post by Ro@m »

someones really funny...mod,lock tha topic
Kazer0 wrote:WHO ARE ALL YOU PEOPLE?
CloudCobain
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by CloudCobain »

I'm telling you, we gotta lose these guests!
Lack of iron and/or sleeping.
Ro@m
<i>Hamachi Guardian</i>

Post by Ro@m »

ya,i know ,i've been telling this all the time!
Kazer0 wrote:WHO ARE ALL YOU PEOPLE?
Cakephatt
Expert
Expert

Post by Cakephatt »

Robbie-
:blah: First off, if you don't have your game installed to you hard drive, or your computer, install the game. Then, you should look into your computer drive that you installed the game to, and find game.exe. Many trainers I have delt with have required a pathway to your main exe excutable file for the game. Simply type the path where it tells you to, or use the browse option. If it doesn't require a pathway to your exe, then it must be that you don't have the saved game files written in. Many games have a folder called "SAVES" or "USERFILES" which will have your savegames in them. You can recognize these files by their DAT format, beneath the file name, or, if you still can't find them, create a save name "MY SAVE GAME" and save it. Then, explore until you find it and list it in the trainer. If that still doesn't work, then your screwed. Try downloading another trainer, and don't trust every single generic site you find. Use the humongous corporate sites or big names that normally pop up in google.
Good luck!
YOU ARE ALL MY SLAVES! NOW DO AS I SAY AND DRINK THE KOOL - AID
IANAL
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
I-ANAL is a Usenet and chat abbreviation (acronym) for "I am not a lawyer." A similar abbreviation, TINLA, stands for "This is not legal advice."