Full animation featuring Dave

Please read topics in this forum regularly. They contain information from the admin and mods on current developments on this message board.
Jorrit
Admin
Admin

Full animation featuring Dave

Post by Jorrit »

A few days ago I received another e-mail from Chris Steve:
Just a new movie for the Forums. This is actually the Full Original Version of the Dave Animation Ad for Your Website. Hope you and everybody who sees it likes it.

Also my next Game movies will probably be done using Flash, so it might take some time. (I need to save up some mondo moolah to buy the software)
Please note that the animation is very big; broadband recommended.

emmzee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by emmzee »

lol nice job :laugh: B)
Owner / Webmaster of DOSGames.com for over 20 years

Download my free ebook: The Historical Reliability of the New Testament
Joris
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Joris »

Does this guy has a social life? It's very cool again :D
Ro@m
<i>Hamachi Guardian</i>

Post by Ro@m »

very,very kewl! B)
Kazer0 wrote:WHO ARE ALL YOU PEOPLE?
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

Post by Wally »

since when does dave have a gun in level 2? :D

Once again great @!
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

Hullo everybody,

This is the complete version of the Dave animation I promised all of you before. Anyway, I'm sorry it got this delayed to send it in, but it needed a lot of work to make it look like the Original I did 6 months ago and continue the uh... story
Also my college exams were up and if I had to choose between my exams and this I'd gladly choose this, but then again i think my parents might have something to say about that :blah:

Oh and Joris yeah I DO have a social life (I think?). I just work on these GIFS all night (cuz I don't really sleep much anymore. Infact I'm typing this thing and it says 3 A.M. on my Hall clock). Although I don't think I'll be having much of a social life anyway, cuz my girl somehow found this cartoon surfing the net and now she refuses to talk to me cuz I kinda over exagerated on her recent weight gain. :laugh:

Has any one guessed who that funny looking police guy who comes in the end is yet? I'd invited Romero over for the filming, but this little dweeb just came along with him for some reason.

I think Emmzee has the BEST name for a dos game website in the world. Cuz his site is www.dosgames.com PERIOD! No dosgamesonline, dosgamesarchive, or anything! Chances are most people visit his site first before anywhere else. Anyway I'm using some of his games on my site, if that's ok with you Mr.Emmze?

See ya later fellow gamers. I'll be back with more goodies soon (made in FLASH next time)

this is Steve Chris logging off... IT IS NOW SAFE TO TURN OFF YOUR COMPUTER!
Last edited by Santhosh CHRiS on Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
CloudCobain
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by CloudCobain »

W0W, that was great!
Lack of iron and/or sleeping.
Ro@m
<i>Hamachi Guardian</i>

Post by Ro@m »

you say it!
Kazer0 wrote:WHO ARE ALL YOU PEOPLE?
kittie
Expert
Expert

Post by kittie »

Ya Great
Life is like we Know It
Not a Denrix
Hey My Forum
http://64.246.11.123/users5/gamershrine/index.cgi My New Admin Ro@m and Gordie

Broadband Enabled

New Kittie Website with A Chatroom
www.freewebs.com/kittiefun/
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

Thanks for all your support and encouragement!

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

Hello everyone! Thank you for all your wonderful comments about my work here at the forums (humble as they are). Today is my 19th birthday, and I will truly cherish and inspire from all your wonderful time and encouragement for the years to come...

If you are interested in viewing any more cartoons, you are more than welcome to join my official group, that has more cool funny stuff like these, plus a great place for other Artists to post their work, and to make new friends!

to view the group and join for FREE click here http://groups.yahoo.com/group/laughinggames/

Be sure to email me anytime you like at [email protected]

Thank you all again! :)