So the truth about macs finally comes out...

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.
webmaster from hell

Post by webmaster from hell »

oh please

i luv macs
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

I don't like Macs, but I admit, I'd have a few words for Bill Gates on this Windows XP if I ever got the chance....
nastypoisonspikes
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by nastypoisonspikes »

Thats pretty stupid..............but pretty funny. :laugh:
King Of Shibby!

Post by King Of Shibby! »

heh, macs suck
486 player
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by 486 player »

Not only for XP...
NO Windows, NO DOSBox, DOS!
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

tru, i would kick gate's ass if i ever got the chace, and yes, XP expecially sux, but still Imac and Mac in general is pure garbage!

lol
Richard
John The Ax

Post by John The Ax »

I missed the mac-bashing! Noo! What's funny is that, right now, I'm on a Mac in my school, typing. Yes, the keyboards suck, the processors suck, and it's not upgrade-able! Give me a break!
Warning: You are being watched.

GameFAQs Contributor Page
webmaster from hell

I have a tower mac, and a Mac PowerBook, and they rock my world. Sure they dont run DOS games, but the system is stable, no virus problems, WONDERFUL email manager, and great GUI. I also have one of the latest Gateways so I can play DOS games, but MACS ROCK. I don't see why people don't like them. Any comments??
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Hey Webmaster, your avatar is already being used by wardrich, please pick a different one, thank you!
John The Ax

Post by John The Ax »

Yeah, stealing an avatar is kind of cheap. Choose your own. Anyhow, I don't like them because:
The keyboards are crap. They aren't responsive, and the keys are too small, plus they don't go down far enough.
They aren't upgrade-able. You can't upgrade an IMac because the monitor's built in! So, you have to buy a new one.
All the really good games are generally PC-compatible only. There are very few good games for MACS.
Word processing on macs just suck. A little screen, few options, they should get a real one like Microsoft!
They crash. The OS's really aren't too stable, and they crash all the time. They often freeze, and half the time you get no warning! At least Microsoft has the BSOF.
The system sucks. The windows system is more user-friendly, easier to navigate, more convient, and a lot faster. Macs run totally on icons. Icons aren't good for your system reasources, either.
Macs aren't backwards compatible. Old Mac games don't work on new ones.
I've experienced all of these, so I know!
Warning: You are being watched.

GameFAQs Contributor Page
webmaster from hell

Thats what you think. I have had a mac ever since 1991, and they are great. Also, you can get a conversion kit for macs to win. Also, quit complaining about the imac. I bet that is the only mac you have. Macs come in towers too you know. If not, you have no basis for saying what you say until you have tried them all. The keyboards are just fine for me, and you don't have to use the generic keyboard anyway. As far as upgrading the imac goes, they were never ment to be upgraded. They were a low end computer for people who didn't care about that and just wanted a cool computer. Not all people want to upgrade their old 0one, they usually just go buy a new one. Also, unless you have experience their Power Book, you havent seen a mac, man. They are so cool. I don't see your problem with the WP either. Worked just fine for me. Also, plenty of good games are out there for macs, all you have to do is go to macs website and there are really wonderful games there. try listening to Online Tonight www.onlinetonight.net when he is talking about macs and you will see what I mean. Also, webdesigners love macs because they are just fabulous for graphic design and picture editing and video. I'll shut up now and see if you can come up with a logical reply. :D