Ultra-realistic physics

General discussion for all topics related to DOS, Windows, Linux, consoles, etc. Anything to do with games.
Thrall
Lord of Gaming
Lord of Gaming

Post by Thrall »

if you cant play a 4 year old game on a top of the line computer..there is a problem.
UP WITH SONIC!
Bobo

Post by Bobo »

I just got the game and I run it at full everything. 46 fps avg.
Webmaster- <a href="http://www.dosgames.com/~bobo">Bobo's DOSGames</a>
^ Biggest Dos 3D Shooters site in the World! :)
Total Games = <b>201</b>
Over <b>100900</b> Downloads since 2004
Thrall
Lord of Gaming
Lord of Gaming

Post by Thrall »

you get the patches? thats prolly why..the patches make it ran better. when it first came out , the 1.0 it ran like ultra crap.
UP WITH SONIC!
Kazer0
<i>Mercenary Dishwasher</i>

Post by Kazer0 »

I don't have any halo patches on my version, I run it over 30 fps on an AMD 1.1ghz + GeForce 4 MX4000 128mb card on medium settings...
Thrall
Lord of Gaming
Lord of Gaming

Post by Thrall »

Well..im sorry..but if you play online..you have the patches because online it auto updates. :D
UP WITH SONIC!
Kazer0
<i>Mercenary Dishwasher</i>

Post by Kazer0 »

I cant run online. No valid CD key.
Thrall
Lord of Gaming
Lord of Gaming

Post by Thrall »

lol..haxxor. :blah:
UP WITH SONIC!
Interon

Post by Interon »

So some CD keys are invalid? Is this another example of the well-known pirated keys update rejection system (Microsoft already uses a scheme like this - it maintains a list of WKPKs and if you use one of them, a service pack/patch refuses to install)?

Ooh my. :o
Thrall
Lord of Gaming
Lord of Gaming

Post by Thrall »

Exactly. Basicly the lowest microsoft employees are condemned to find hack sites and copy down the cd keys and put it in a database. If you use it , it wont work. But I heard there is a crack that lets you play ONLY on cracked servers. Sad that there isn't that many cracked servers.

I am going to eventually buy the game to try out the new Halo CE. Which is a Halo Addon for free :laugh:
UP WITH SONIC!
Interon

Post by Interon »

When I installed a Service Pack for Office 2000, it crashed Office 2000 (Word/Excel started, and automatically quit after about 2 seconds). What a bunch.

That was a few years ago. Since then, I switched to OpenOffice (yeah, I'm a cheapskate, I know).
Thrall
Lord of Gaming
Lord of Gaming

Post by Thrall »

No your not! Openoffice is better. Microsoft office sucks compared to open office. Now if microsoft opened its OS with source code it would be so much better. Reason is that other programmers can find bugs and microsoft can tackle them better. It would have to be highly cordinated like Mozilla.
UP WITH SONIC!