LOOKING FOR CIVIL WAR GAME!!!

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Cyberdog

LOOKING FOR CIVIL WAR GAME!!!

Post by Cyberdog »

Ok, this is a very old Civil War game which you get lots of brigades and divisions and shit, and when you attack an enemy brigade/division, there is a battlefield which contains all your men, and you can order them different tactics like charge/fire volley, etc. WHAT'S THE NAME OF THIS GAME???
~ Cyberdog
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

Re: LOOKING FOR CIVIL WAR GAME!!!

Post by Wally »

Cyberdog wrote:Ok, this is a very old Civil War game which you get lots of brigades and divisions and shit, and when you attack an enemy brigade/division, there is a battlefield which contains all your men, and you can order them different tactics like charge/fire volley, etc. WHAT'S THE NAME OF THIS GAME???
Try Civil War I think that is what you are after
Cyberdog

Post by Cyberdog »

Umm... nope that's not it. Wait! It could've been about the American Revolution as well, I dunno. When a soldier dies on the battlefield, he waves a white flag. What's the name of this????? I remember there were red guys and blue guys.
~ Cyberdog
Check-Mate
Lover Of The Tiny Guybrush
Lover Of The Tiny Guybrush

Post by Check-Mate »

It sounds like risk. To me, anyways. I'm not sure though, haven't played that game in years. Could it be Civilization? I dunno. Probably not.
woody

Post by woody »

North and South maybe?
Santa Claus

Post by Santa Claus »

It's The Civil War, made by Empire Interactive, publisehd by Cybergold and Cyberium.
System Requirments...
Pentium 75, 8 MB SVGA, Windows 95/98, Soundcard, 4× cdrom.