an secret agent game (not secrent agent it self)

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
BrainOverfloW

an secret agent game (not secrent agent it self)

Post by BrainOverfloW »

Hi
I'm looking for an game i played years ago. it was an demo and i dont know the full version is freeware but the name alone is enough.
it was a game where your a boy hoes trained to be a secret agent. In the demo you have to complete 3 goals to get throw the trainig. the first is to get something out of the commander. the second you must brak out of jail and at last youl have to find the comander. (hiding in a barrel). you will have to combine things in order to compleet these goals.
It also has to do something with gold that is disapiring but you'll only see that in the intro and it's not in the demo itself
I hope you know what i mean and can give me the name and maby a link to the demo (or full game if this is an legal game now)
Thnx BrainOverfloW.
Last edited by BrainOverfloW on Thu Jul 24, 2003 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cyberdog

Post by Cyberdog »

I remember that game too!!! It was the greatest!! I need to know the name of it, too. It's an adventure game like Sam & Max.
~ Cyberdog
BrainOverfloW

fond!!!

Post by BrainOverfloW »

I finaly fount it after some houers searching.
it's called Teen Agent and it's made by Metropolis Soft.
i fond it at http://www.metropolis-software.com/down ... nglish.exe
Cyberdog

Post by Cyberdog »

3.26 MB... Is this the full version?
~ Cyberdog
BrainOverfloW

yep

Post by BrainOverfloW »

Yes i belive it's the full version of it 'cause i've played it and i past all the test and the demo ends there en this was goes on from that point. So it's either a larger demo or it's the full game (what I thing)
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

you can also find it on the underdogs... im not so sure that i should leave that link up... anyway, visit this part of the site

/game.php?id=1133 for more info and the download.

-Richard-

btw: I think it is the full version of the game... especially because i don't think adventrue games ever had demos...
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

according to the underdogs, this game was commercially released in Poland, then translated into English and released as freeware.

-Richard-