Separate Announcements Forums

Forum for all the suggestions that have 1. nothing to do with our two websites (Dosgames.com/ DosGamesArchive) and 2. are not bug reports.
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Separate Announcements Forums

Post by Da_Goat »

I think we should have three different Announcements forums: one for dosgames.com, one for dosgamesarchive.com, and one for the message board. It could get confusing for newbies who don't know who emmzee or jorrit is, having both sites' announcements in the same forum.
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

It says who they are in their signatures... I'll see what other users have to say but it seems somewhat superfluous to me.
Kazer0
<i>Mercenary Dishwasher</i>

Post by Kazer0 »

I say leave it.! Nay!
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

perhaps we should have at least separate ones for dosgames.com and dosgamesarchive.com. I pay more attention to the dosgames stuff than the dosgames archive stuff (no offense Jorrit) Although, i usually only visit there if Emmzee's name is on the thing... however, it would be easier to see what people are responding to...

-Richard-
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

Well, if you don't like it, I recommend that we should put either "DOSGAMESARCHIVE:", "DOSGAMES.COM:", or "FORUM:" in front of every announcement, so it doesn't get confusing.

DB: Few people really pay attention to signatures.
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Um, Goat, if you haven't noticed, we already do that...