Blogrant

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Blogrant

Post by wardrich »

Blogrant

What is a blogrant perhaps you are asking? WELL, a blogrant is a combination of a blog and a rant... mine happens to be about the evilness, corruption, and crapness delivered in a humerous manor. Take a look at it, you prolly won't be disappointed, and if you are? Oh well, too bad for you ^_^ :laugh:

-Richard-
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Ugg, I feel sorry for you, but summer school??? Why would you want to go there?
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Heh, just read the second one. Your sister is named Amanda? Damn, I know it holds the position as one of the top girl's name in existence, but in my school, like half the girls are named Amanda... it's freaky. It's like "hello Amanda! Same to you, Amanda! 'lo Amanda..." you get it. If a new girl comes in that you don't know, chances are you can just say "hello Amanda!" and you'll have gotten her name right. :suspicious:
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

I failed math (with a 41% :/) so i had to... i didnt want to drop anything next year so Summerschool was my only option... :(
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

What's a "blog" in the first place?
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

wardrich wrote:I failed math (with a 41% :/) so i had to... i didnt want to drop anything next year so Summerschool was my only option... :(
Er, I've never even recieved a 41% for a single assignment... =/

I passed math with a 98%... but then again, I'm a math/physics freak so don't feel bad.
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

I haven't gotten any less than a C on any assignment......that I turned in. Unfortunately, I'm lazy, so I've got a lot of 0's in some gradebooks. :cry:
Jean

Post by Jean »

:blah: Silly me, I named my youngest daughter Amanda only to find out that EVERYONE had the same idea. (So how many Amanda's are in your class this year?)
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

Da_Goat wrote:What's a "blog" in the first place?
A "blog" is the abbreviaton for 'web log' It's basically just an online diary... however, a blogrant is my own word.... it is the sweet combination of my stellar blogging skilles with a pinch of my insane bitching style, all mixed into one sugary good cybersnack... :laugh:

Jean: Actually, there are no Amanda's im my class this year, although i did have one in my class last year.
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Jean: Only 7 that I know of, actually (I go to a smallish private school of about 110 people) but it's still a dense concentration...
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

be sure to visit my blogrant summore! It is updated almost daily... Beware tho, i have some really anti-religious things in there now. Tomorrow is my exam then friday i get my mark. So the blogrant about summer school will prolly end. But i will most likely start another one soon after!
Oz
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Oz »

Dogbreath wrote: I passed math with a 98%... but then again, I'm a math/physics freak so don't feel bad.
hey! me too! but then, my dad is a physicist who also teaches math at university. so, it's not hard.

don't forget, i still check up on these forums, so if you start dissin' proc for being english, i'll jump on you!
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

<html><strike>English people suck.</strike></html> Meh, I got a 90% or higher on all but one of my subjects in school... I got a C+ on speech. That being said, I can't figure out how someone as relatively smart as Wardrich could actually fail math that badly...
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

hi

Post by Wally »

I got an A+ for speech dont worry i use a powerpoint presentation

And not really good @ maths..

Good on ya dogbreath!!!
Thrall
Lord of Gaming
Lord of Gaming

Post by Thrall »

wardrich I think your religion crap on there is wrong , just my opinion.
UP WITH SONIC!
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

thrall: ya, im kinda (actually, really) anti-religious. Don't get me wrong though, i don't hate people because of their beliefs, i just find religion really stupid, unnecessary, and pointless. I agree that my views may be EXTREME, however, everybody is entitled to their own oppionion, and i think it is alright if you disagree with them.