DELETING OLD FILES

Forum for all the suggestions that have 1. nothing to do with our two websites (Dosgames.com/ DosGamesArchive) and 2. are not bug reports.
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

???

Post by Wally »

Couldnt it just be in a different fourm such as: Old threads that are completed and lock them all??
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

Would you rather have five threads on one subject, or one thread covering a few months on one subject? Most would agree they'd rather have the latter. If we locked the topics, that wouldn't be possible.
Wally

spose!

Post by Wally »

Well your options are good!!!
Splodginator
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Splodginator »

What about stuff like "Introduce Yourself"- Sometimes no-one new joins for 1-2 weeks, when at least 10 other topics have been made- the threads would be moved and lock, and people wont be able to introduce themselves.

By the way, what are 'completed' threads?
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Your guess is as good as mine... this is an open, constantly changing forum so no thread is "completed" until it is locked or the forum is closed.
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

In "Finding Old Games," it could be considered "completed" once the initial question was answered, probly.
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Not at all, Goat. The original poster may have additional comments or a new one may like a add some.
nastypoisonspikes
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by nastypoisonspikes »

So anyway, the answer is NO.
Splodginator
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Splodginator »

Or a link is broken
Wally

HEY!!!

Post by Wally »

I agree with DA_goat
I think that would be the most sutible idea so people dont go into that thread and not know if it isnt completed
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

1. It wouldn't necessarily be completed. There are always additional things to be said or questions to be asked.

2. I think this has been debated long enough, further discussion is pointless. If you have a really good point to add to it, PM me and I'll consider reopening it but for the time being, this thread is locked.