Great Naval Battles

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
johpower
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Great Naval Battles

Post by johpower »

Looking for the big CD set of Great Naval Battles. MUST HAVE the WW1 (that's World War One) disk in good conditition.

Respond to [email protected]

Thank you! :)
Sig: "The Universe is change... but it is not exact change." -Fusco Bros.
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

great naval battles (anime style)...
Lintmon i choose you!

simpsons style...
ralph: "Once i stuck my finger in my belly button and found a fuzzbunny!"

Computer style...

the point of the game: players compete by sticking their fingers in their navals and then launching the fuzz out of them at Hitler posters (in the training) then nazis, then the boss, hitler himself who eventually goes crazy from all the lint and kills himself

somebody should really make that game. it could be fun
johpower
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Mine Herr, target in sight!

Post by johpower »

*With a hydraulic whine and low, heavy rumble the huge steel turret swings to port. Inside two great grey shells weighing a ton are raised into the gun breaches and the breachblock slides forward, twisting home 1/6th turn. The two 60 foot gun barrels rise and find the range. "CRASH", flame and smoke! A shock runs through the ship as the shells are driven towards the menacing pale round target "Wardrich" on the horizon. The flight time is nearly a minute. With a shreak these pointed monsters descend. On the bridge and in the gunnery directors it is seen that a pall of smoke immediately covers the spot. As it dissipates, all that remains are the two opposite tips of the broken hair piece, slowly sinking into the waves. There are no survivors.* Sniff.... :jester:
johpower
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by johpower »

I have found a set of GNB disks. :D :D :D

Please delete or lock this forum. Thank you
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

they cant

Post by Wally »

They dont delete at this place!!! B) B) :cuccoan: :laugh: :karate: :laugh:
Unknown_K
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Unknown_K »

I didnt even know they had a version V for WWI, I purchased the rest of the set individually.

Where did you find Volume V at? Think I might buy it if its cheap.
johpower
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by johpower »

It came in "The Complete GNB, The Final Fury" cd set. There are 4 disks: GNB I, GNB II, GNB III/IV, GNB V ("Demise of the Dreadnaughts" bonus cd). I'm somewhat annoyed that the WW1 ships are missing one damage deck to reflect the less efficient damage control. Some German capital ships would be damn good even in WW2. And I'd love to pit some WW1 ships against the WW2 line up. Imagine porting the WW1 German 1st BC squadron to WW2. You double Hitler's surface naval power at a stroke. They were that good (excepting the AA armorment, of course). Also the huge tripod mast structures of some navy vessals and the heavier coal funnel smoke and smoke screen effects weren't in the graphics. They're only visual items but kinda important to us history buffs. Still, I'll take it.