Fantasy Summoning game from the 2000s

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
croakyyyy

Fantasy Summoning game from the 2000s

Post by croakyyyy »

This was a 2-D game I remember playing in the 2000s on window's HP games I believe it was a fantasy rpg, but I cannot remember if it was turn based or real time

To try and help I remember there being at least 2 squeals to the game, in which I remember much more from the third one than the first or second. The plot of the third one was you at some magical academy when a former student attacks with late game summons and asks the player to join them to kill everyone. The School then send the player after them and to warn the nearby town and stop them. That's all I got for the plot, the main character could be one of three models, a fully robed mage, a green female rogue, or a knight. They each were either better at magic, mix of magic and combat, or full combat respectfully. The big thing I remember was that if you went magic one of the big things you could do is summon monsters to fight for you with one of the first summons being a red raptor and another being a worm that could spit acid. There was also a squid monster that was a later summon. You would click on tiles to move viewing it from a bird's eye and I can't remember if enemies would ambush you or you would just see them. That's about all I remember of the third game as I was not very good at it and it being on the hp game launcher meant I could only play it a limited number of times for free .I don't think they made it as I did check their published games and didn't see it.