Can't find a Jump & Run PC Game from the early 2000s

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Lufux

Post by Lufux »

I'm looking for a Jump & Run PC game from around the beginning of the 2000s (maybe until 2005/2006) in which the protagonist (a yellow, round little man with arms and legs, always hopped on the spot when standing around) had to go through various levels. The levels were each the wall side of a tower made of bricks and were a kind of 2.5D view, i.e. from the side but with 3D graphics. The view always rotated from wall side to wall side. The enemies were different types of spiders (I think green, blue) and floating ghost skeletons (some with helmets/cloaks/swords, some not).

There were also moving parts or that could be turned on and off which I think were red and blue. You had to collect something in each section (I think a magic orb) to progress one section.

There were always short scenes in which you saw that the aim of the game was to rescue your wife or a female version of yourself from the top of the tower.

A little hint: I don't think it was PAC-Man, probably some indie game or from a small studio

unfortunately i couldn't find anything about the game i'm looking for. it's like the game never existed

maybe you can help me. I would be very grateful
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

The gameplay description appears similar to Nebulus/Tower Toppler. MobyGames does not seem to have a group for clones or remakes of that game.