A yellow ball hero and a blue ball evil villain

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
justAgamer

Post by justAgamer »

Hello gamers, my lost game is exactly as I described in the subject, or at least that's what I remember, the story was basically this: Two friends, a yellow ball and a blue one, but the blue ball decided to follow the path of evil, so the blue ball grows, he literally from what I remember gets bigger in size and his face turns into a scary evil smile, and the yellow ball now has to be a hero and fight for his life in an epic place to me when I was a child, this place was full of traps, like thorns for example I think, that I believe to be a kingdom probably, that's just what I remember, I've been looking for this game for many years, I had no more hopes of finding it and I thought it would remain forever only in my memory, today during one more search I found the forum and decided not to give up and try again, thanks in advance to anyone who can help me and please if anyone knows what game this is, help me remember this game which is without a doubt what most marked my life and childhood, although his story seems silly, it teaches a life lesson, that our friends are not always who they seem to be, my sincere thanks to everyone who takes the time to read my desperate plea from a game lover. :karate: :huh: :devil:
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

It would help immensely if you could just tell us when you played this (at least approximately) and was it a PC game or a console or whatever. Basically, what the posting rules say.

You might also want to try looking in this list:
https://www.mobygames.com/game/group:5745/sort:title/