2000s First Person PC adventure game where you upgrade your body with an animal one

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
TheVedect

2000s First Person PC adventure game where you upgrade your body with an animal one

Post by TheVedect »

Hi! Like the title says, I need to find a PC Game released I'm sure before 2005. The Gameplay was in First Person, but I'm not sure if it was possible to shift in Third Person. Also it was in Single Player. Basically I remember that you can choose from a poll of different characters [Maybe 4?] and every character has Like an animal associated with it. I remember that one in particular was associated with a Tiger, or a Lion, or something Like that. Eventually you start off Like a human and throughout your journey the character reaches certain points where his body obtains some upgrades. I remember that the Tiger-like has the arms transformed in Tiger-Like arms and so on and so forth. During your journey you also need to defeat enemies: I remember some spiders, but I could be wrong. I was 10, maybe even younger, but I remember that almost certainly there was some UI where you could keep track of your animal body parts.
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by Rwolf »

One of the Animorph series? There is one game made for Windows, seems to be in third person view though:
Animorphs: Know the Secret
TheVedect

Post by TheVedect »

Unfortunately not. I know the Animorphs franchise, and the concept is similar, but the game was less children orientated.
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by Rwolf »

Maybe something can be found in the Transformation group: https://www.mobygames.com/group/14946/g ... formation/

I was thinking Shadowcaster, but it is rather old (1993), and has full shape transforms, not limb-specific ones.

It did have a Demo, which you could play. (Mr Flibble might have a clue to where it can be found nowadays?)
Last edited by Rwolf on Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:03 am, edited 4 times in total.
TheVedect

Post by TheVedect »

Thas was REALLY close! Thanks a lot!