Identify horror game by tune [Don't Go Alone]

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
oldbutgold

Post by oldbutgold »

Hi, I am trying to remember a game title which I played but never got to finish. It was a kind of a horror game where 4 people enter a haunted house (there were some but little option of different people with different professions ie. chemist, phycologist, a muscle type guy, etc.). The game is first person point of view, exploring a house filled with evil creatures in which the player can fight using physical attack or mixing certain chemical to create more and more powerful potions (whilst finding formula to create more advance potions along the way).

I can only remember the game's tune vividly and so i record an attachment of me whistling it (please pardon me if it sounds terrible, but this is the only real lead I can provide to identifying it easier)

Much appreciate if anyone can respond or even better give a link to this game. I am dying to play and finish it for once.
Attachments
Old PC horror game tune.zip
(245.07 KiB) Downloaded 30 times
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Identify horror game by tune

Post by MrFlibble »

The description sounds like Don't Go Alone (DOS, 1989), but you haven't specified when exactly you played this or on what system.

Here's a gameplay video so you can check if the game and the tune match what you remember or not:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwQg0YG_zao
oldbutgold

Post by oldbutgold »

That's it! Thank you!!
Now hopefully I can still find this game somewhere.

Thanks again MrFlibble :thumbsup:
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

Glad to help!