Discord Times

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
EfkaYas

Discord Times

Post by EfkaYas »

I feel like me and my brother are the only ones that remeber the game, we used to play it all the time, we had the original copy and everything, sadly the cd stoped working. For the past 4 years I tried to get it on internet but with no success, maybe some of you will remeber the game and will help me play the game that I dreamed of playing for so long :upset:
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Discord Times

Post by Rwolf »

This is a shareware game: https://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/discord-times

The game homepage is dead since 2009, only an archived version is available.
The demo of 9MB can be found on the developers site, but the full game (about 100MB) ordering link does not work.
(Possibly a full version can be used if you had a registration code to enter in-game,but it does not seem like the demo can be converted to a full game. Not clear to me if they sold them on CD:s at all? Mayb that was an ordering option, but it is not shown on their site.)

There are some shady sites that claim to have the full game for download, but most downloads are just the demo version.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Discord Times

Post by MrFlibble »

I remember checking out the demo of this, but IIRC the installer was ridden with adware or something so promptly deleted it and since then tried to steer clear of the publisher. From what I played, I got the impression that the game itself is nothing special, and there are friendlier turn-based fantasy strategy titles out there anyway.