driving me crazy for more than 20 years!

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
bogey2k23

Post by bogey2k23 »

anybody who can give me the correct answer is gonna save me from going insane!
There's this pc game (probably windows 95 coz it was in CD) that I first became aware of thru a pc gaming mag ad. it had clean anime. By clean, I mean it's not all over the place and it wasn't lewd. Then, while I was on vacation in our nation's capital of Manila, I happened upon the game in a store that sells authentic (not pirated/bootleg) pc games (Data Blitz). This was in 1996, probably. I reached for the cd, and the back cover (not sure if it was the back of the cd case or back of the box), had an anime art of a girl in military uniform with short blue hair? Not sure about the uniform or the color of the hair. But definitely a young anime girl. I believe it was about outerspace or some futuristic stuff. Definitely not fps. Maybe strategy or adventure genre. I really wanted to buy the game, but the 800php price tag was a big no no for me. All my pc games back then were pirated/bootleg. Hehe.
I thought it was Metal Marines. But then, I googled the box/cd case art and it's totally not it.
Somebody help me! I've been thinking about this game for the past 20 years!
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

have you tried looking at MobyGames?
https://www.mobygames.com/browse/games/ ... ames/x,57/