Discontinued isometric pixel mmo adventure browser game

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
CroVox

Post by CroVox »

So as a kid i remember stumbling upon this browser game 6-10 years ago maybe even more that blew my mind off, as the title says it was a isometric pixel multiplayer browser game that after some time got shut down and rebranded into a new game with the similar idea. I remember the pixel art was beautiful! You start off in a city that is in the sky! And you can walk around and talk to what i remember are NPC's and you can solve quests talk to other people etc. What i remember very very very well is that one of the first NPC's you encounter asks you to find his lost ring or watch or something, and you can find it in the same area in the grass. I also remember after the game got shut down people were furious! And some people even tried to make a petition to bring the old game back. They rebranded the game into a new one that starts with M or something. So if anyone has any information please help me
krispyKricketot

Post by krispyKricketot »

Hello! I managed to find the game actually because I had posted it elsewhere looking for it myself, the answer is Spineworld I believe (which got later rebranded to Migoland I found out upon further googling.) I hope this answers your query!!