2d pixelart metroidvania where your main character is trying to save the wolrd from robots enslaving humanity [SOLVED]

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
MrGreenPong

2d pixelart metroidvania where your main character is trying to save the wolrd from robots enslaving humanity [SOLVED]

Post by MrGreenPong »

im not sure if anyone can help me find this game i dont rememebr the name off but i can somewhat describe how it begins.
Its a old 2d metroidvania that i played on a PC demo disc and i can sadly only assume was released in between 1995-2000

In the start menu you see a girl on a small hill reading a book with melancholic music.
The game starts in a dessert area within a destroyed village. Our protagonist who was the girl in the start menu is currently slaving away in a hole while a robot is presumably laughing at her misfortune. Turns out these robots have enslaved her and her people. After the robot leaves our protagonist jumps out of the hole and heads to the left side where she finds old ruins, she enteres only to find one of her friends or parrent being attacked by one of the captain robots whos just slighty bigger then a human adult. you engage in a boss battle which is not difficult. You defeat the boss talk to the person who was being beaten and leave them behind under their request heading into a forrest full of monsters (which i can no longer recall the look of) where at the end of that forrest theres another boss, giant Frog like creature with a bow that just roars at you and the battle with it begins.

Sadly thats all i rememeber from the game for when i was a child i got terrified by the frog boss and never came back to it and kept on repeating only the very first part of the game until the first robot boss

PS : Also when i watched videos of the game back when people kept on finding items to progress further like water breathin and wall jumping/climbing hence why i assume its metroidvania
MrGreenPong

2d pixelart metroidvania where your main character is trying to save the wolrd from robots enslaving humanity [Eternal D

Post by MrGreenPong »

Ok i finaly found it and it was actualy released in 2002
Its called "Eternal Daughter"