Pizza delivery game? [Special delivery]

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.

Post by Guest »

I've been trying to find a game forever now... It was back on the old apple II computers. I seem to remember you were a pizza delivery guy/girl, and you had to get past rooms with monsters in them by using different pulleys and levers. I thought it was in the same educational software pack as oregon trail and such, so I've searched through MECC programs, but haven't found it yet. Any help would be awesome. If anyone knows where to find the Quotient Quest game, or the original Odell Lake, I'd really appreciate it also.
busman

pizza delivery game

Post by busman »

the name of this dos game is NOID (Avoid the Noid) noid.zip
1989, publisher sharedata

Post by Guest »

Sorry, I looked at the pictures and NOID is not it... thanks though. There's a chance it might be a game called "Special Delivery", but I can't seem to find pictures anywhere. Anyone know it?

Post by Guest »

sorry.. looked in the search and someone found it.... its "special delivery"

Post by Guest »

i played this game to .....know where to find it ?
Sam I am

Post by Sam I am »

I believe that I have also played this game that you're looking for, and have found this game called Pizza to Go
Pizza to Go is a MECC program for the Apple IIGS. Student change certain variables related to simple machines, such as a wheel or pulley, in order to meet the goal--getting past the pests to deliver pizzas! The program further illustrates for students how simple machines provide an advantage.
(can't post the link, but you can google it easy enough)

I can't find any screenshot or download, but the description is right.
ozzy1701

Special Delivery Playable Online

Post by ozzy1701 »

This link will allow you to play Pizza to Go within your web browser.

https://archive.org/details/MECC_A333_v10
zeroconsistancy

Post by zeroconsistancy »

Found it you will need 2 things to play MECC-A333 Pizza To Go v1.0 (4am crack).zip

first this website mirrors dot apple2 dot org dot za/ftp dot apple dot asimov dot net/images/educational/mecc/ to get the Zip file

second you need an emulator i found that this works perfectly paleotronic dot com/software/microm8/download/

then its literally drag and drop and your playing it.

enjoy everyone