Educational science game for pc

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
droher

Post by droher »

I was pretty young so I don't remember all the details, but I remember playing this like crazy around the 2000s.

It was a point and click game mostly you could explore a laboratory that was full of minigames on science and engineering and all that cool stuff. I distinctly remember a minigame where you use a crane to get parts from a junk pile and use them to build up a machine or something.

I'm from colombia so I'm pretty sure the game might have been in spanish but I somehow can't seem to remember.

Most notably, when booting up the game an intro would play where a bunch of sciencey things were flying around and it showed the faces of famous scientists sliding to the left all on a space background with a bunch of stars and a narrator voice saying their names I think. Then the face of the "guide" character would appear as one of the scientists and the narrator would get confused or something. Then the game starts and you're free to explore the lab and play the minigames.

It was a CD game that was in my house for a long time. Pretty sure it was there around the time I was born so probably 1995 to 2005 would be my guess but I can't say for sure.

Sorry that I can't give more specific details about the game itself. I only really remember very vivid images and really enjoying it.
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by Rwolf »

The amount of documented educational games at Mobygames is limited, but here is a list for all platforms:

https://www.mobygames.com/browse/games/ ... ames/m,86/

Note that it is common to license out the educational games for localization/translation, so even if a game in the list is documented only in English, there might well be a Spanish version of it also. Likewise games get ported to other platforms, but what is documented at Mobygames might be just a single one.