Pc R.t.s game from either the late 90's or early 2000's where you make orange slime dudes [Gruntz]

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
dennypeja

Pc R.t.s game from either the late 90's or early 2000's where you make orange slime dudes [Gruntz]

Post by dennypeja »

It was an RTS with super cartoonie graphics and a kind of dingy and orange color scheme. You would make little hordes of orange slime dudes that you could control as a group. They'd fight other slime dude A.i. (I think) with goofy weapons (i specifically remember one being a broken candy cane). You could also give them power up, there was one that was just to springs stuck to their feet that made them faster I believe. It was goofy and mildly violent. Also, I remember the cover had a picture of one of the slime dudes. Sorry I can't be more specific about the date it came out, but I remember playing it as early as 2003 so it is possible it came out in the late 90's. Hope this is enough, thanks for any help!
dennypeja

Pc R.t.s game from either the late 90's or early 2000's where you make orange slime dudes [Grunz]

Post by dennypeja »

found another post on here with the answer, WHOOHOO, it's Gruntz.