Sci-fi tactical shooter, 2002-2006 [Alpha Black Zero]

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
BastardOfPast

Sci-fi tactical shooter, 2002-2006 [Alpha Black Zero]

Post by BastardOfPast »

ITS SINGLEPLAYER It was on somekind of planet,4 people group but you controled them all, almost like swat 4 game but sci-fi.Had to do missions, shoot if i remember correctly robots or simply other people.All of characters wore black coats and had sub-machine guns maybe there was assault rifle.
First mission that i remember, you had to move to some towers to do something to them, destroy them or disable them.You could always switch between characters.Planet looked like mars.
I played that game around 2007.
Sci-fi Shooter.
Game was first/3th person.
Game was made MAYBE around 2002-2006
I played it on windows.XP to be exact
All characters looked like from matrix but acted like mercenaries
It wasnt turn based game.
I am not sure if there was any monsters in game cause i only reached 2nd level.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Sci-fi tactical shooter, 2002-2006

Post by MrFlibble »

I took a look at the Tactical shooter list at MobyGames, and the only title so far that kinda-sorta matches your description is Alpha Black Zero: Intrepid Protocol.

The characters' outfits look like your typical SWAT/Special Ops gear though, no Matrix style cloaks. But the planet is Mars-like (vaguely) and there are towers in the first level.
BastardOfPast

Post by BastardOfPast »

MrFlibble wrote: I took a look at the at MobyGames, and the only title so far that kinda-sorta matches your description is .

The characters' outfits look like your typical SWAT/Special Ops gear though, no Matrix style cloaks. But the planet is Mars-like (vaguely) and there are towers in the first level.
OMG thats the game, holy smokes, thank you very much. Finaly i can play that game.I couldnt say anything too correctly about that game cause its been years since i played.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

BastardOfPast wrote: OMG thats the game, holy smokes, thank you very much. Finaly i can play that game.I couldnt say anything too correctly about that game cause its been years since i played.
No worries, memory often plays tricks on us! At least there weren't dozens of games to look through :)

There's a playable demo JIC:
https://download.cnet.com/Alpha-Black-Z ... 87555.html