PC/Dos/Windows 3.1, 3D Isometric, Adventure/ Puzzle Solving. 1991-1995

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
mooglemania

PC/Dos/Windows 3.1, 3D Isometric, Adventure/ Puzzle Solving. 1991-1995

Post by mooglemania »

Posting on behalf of my wife who has memories of this game from early childhood so going to do the best with the info as we can.

The game featured a young girl as the main character with light coloured hair. She moved around a 3D isometric world (either by key controls or point and click). The world was always dark (night time) and had a spooky "Halloween" feel to the visuals. Lots of pumpkins, gnalred trees and full colour back drops. Green, orange and black were the main colours. The game feature "Puzzle solving" although the exact nature of these puzzles escapes her, running through mazes and another character with a pumpkin head who may have been a bad guy, but not really any other major npcs.

The year is approximate so it could be a few years either side.

I appreciate that it isn't a lot to go on, but it's been ganwing at her brain for years and my skills have turned up nothing so any help is greatly appreciated.

If anything further comes back to her, I'll update the post.

Thanks.
emmzee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: PC/Dos/Windows 3.1, 3D Isometric, Adventure/ Puzzle Solving. 1991-1995

Post by emmzee »

Sorry, nothing comes to mind ... I did some searches on halloween themed games, pumpkins, etc, but didn't find any matching your description.

You may want to try posting on the Reddit "Tip of my Joystick" subreddit, people there are pretty good at finding old games: http://reddit.com/r/tipofmyjoystick/
Owner / Webmaster of DOSGames.com for over 20 years

Download my free ebook: The Historical Reliability of the New Testament