Windows tribe fighting real time strategy game

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Theironarrows

Windows tribe fighting real time strategy game

Post by Theironarrows »

I don’t know the title of a tribe real time strategy fighting game for windows.

I played on windows. I played it somewhere between 2007 - 2012.
The genre was probably:
- real time strategy game
- fighting
- building
- tribes
The graphics where 3D

The game was played in birds eye view (or something like that)
In the gams you have to get resources, fight the other team or teams tribe.

You also could build different buildings. You have your main base, I think you could build something like a barreks to make your troops. Their was different
types of weapons I think. Spears and maybe axes. Your tribe also has to get
diffrent resources like wood, stone, coal (maybe), iron and also feathers or something else from a type of animals. All of these resources are used to make your buildings and weapons. The animal name I think might of started with a c. The weapons could be wood (I think), stone, iron, maybe coal, and a weapon made from the animal. In the game their are like 2 different tribes which have a leader person. These leaders of powers. For example one I think could do something with lightning. The leaders you don’t start with. You have to create a building then get resources to make your leader. It then takes a long time to make the leader. Their is also a tower building that you could make.

The game a like a campaign kind off. Where you have different like levels. You could also choose different pathways throughout the campaign. Their is also another mode that is like skirmish. Where it like randomly generate a island where your tribes fight. The island could be small, medium and large.

That is everything I could think of about the game.
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

Post by Wally »

Age of Empires II?
Caesar?
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

The amount of resource types you list is not very typical for an RTS game of the Warcraft II vibe. Since you say it was 3D I'm not suggesting Primitive Wars. Any chance it could've been a later instalment in the Settlers series? Maybe a MegaGlest mod?