Would love to fin Tank Wars ( I think that's waht it's calle

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
born in fire
Expert
Expert

Would love to fin Tank Wars ( I think that's waht it's calle

Post by born in fire »

Hay, if any one has or knows where I can download tank wars, I would love to know where! :laugh:

If the name is wrong it is that game with the two tanks and you have to aim and fire at the other one and blow them to smitheriens! 2d flat colour, good old fashioned game! :)
Jean

Post by Jean »

This is the new version that requires a P300 processor. The original is unavailable. :cuccoan:

http://www.spydaman.com/tankwarz
Sacks

Hmm

Post by Sacks »

Sounds like Scorch too, which was a totally awesome game. You fiddle around with angle and power and weapons until you finally hit the other tank, and then you pick something huge and wipe them out. Hilarity insues.
The winner is me.
Dr. Dos

Post by Dr. Dos »

If Tank Wars is the one with all the weapons Nukes,CRIs, Sonic Blaster, Ball O' Dirt, Incinerator, Mark II Incinerator, and sheilds which are inertia dampener and Energy Sheild, and Herb and Vick's Guidance Systems.

Also computers known as
Mr. Stupid
Lobber
Rifleman
Windless Wit
Lob and Shoot
Twange

if so I have it in a folder with other games, so it may take a bit to get all the files you'd need.
[: )] ZZT Smiley
#if if if then then then then
#if then then if then
#endgame on Austnet
My normal E-mail: [email protected]
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

i have that game on one of my CDs. IMO, its WAYYY better than scorched earth!! Ill search for that CD and let ya know when i find it.
born in fire
Expert
Expert

Post by born in fire »

thanks, that would be great! :laugh:
Shyg

awesome tank game

Post by Shyg »

Excuse me,but i used to have that 1994 tank game,and it was freeware and it has a level editor and you choose your tank,and the game is 2D,no no,not that Tank Warz game :blah:
Shyg the Shyguy

I am the one and only Avenging Shyguy! I am powerful!
J.Budz

What is the name of this game?

Post by J.Budz »

What is the name of the real tank game that you guys were talking about? It isn't "Tank Warz." I have been wanting to find this game for years. :boring:
"Life rolls on. It's passin' by your eyes real fast. Another 24, another day is past." -KMK
born in fire
Expert
Expert

Post by born in fire »

Na, your right it isn't. I was talkin to one of my friends the other day and the one I am thinkin about is Scorched Earth. Now I just have to find it.

Hope you do to. :thumbsup:
Winger2
Expert
Expert

Post by Winger2 »

its on the site...
born in fire
Expert
Expert

Post by born in fire »

Yup, you are quite right. I found it once I founf out what the name was.
Thank you. :laugh:
zbp

tank game..

Post by zbp »

hmm, there is a tank game i played a long time ago,u had the chioce of 2 player or vs comp. it had a side view not over view like the scorched earth game. you where able to by gas and parachutes and nukes...all type of crazy things. and ur enemys where all dif kinds of colored tanks. to fire u had to type in angle and speed and there was wind factors.
-if any1 knows where its at post it plz id like to get it

Post by Guest »

sry for postin again but cant edit, if u cant post where games at just tell me its name
K.C.

Re: Would love to find Tank Wars (I think that's what it was

Post by K.C. »

born in fire wrote:Hey, if any one has or knows where I can download tank wars, I would love to know where! :laugh:

If the name is wrong it is that game with the two tanks and you have to aim and fire at the other one and blow them to smithereens! 2d flat colour, good old fashioned game! :)
This won't be the one you're looking for, but Shockwave has a Tank Wars game. In 3D where you choose the type of tank, and move around a small town destroying other tanks or copters.
http://www.shockwave.com/sw/content/tankwars

KC, who also played BattleTanks on the Vancouver BC ferry :D
Flo

Post by Flo »

If Tank Wars is the one with all the weapons Nukes,CRIs, Sonic Blaster, Ball O' Dirt, Incinerator, Mark II Incinerator, and sheilds which are inertia dampener and Energy Sheild, and Herb and Vick's Guidance Systems.

Also computers known as
Mr. Stupid
Lobber
Rifleman
Windless Wit
Lob and Shoot
Twange
Well I found that game for downloading here:
http://fdd5-25.narod.ru/games/bomb.rar :)
bumpert

Post by bumpert »

Flo wrote:

Also computers known as
Mr. Stupid
Lobber
Rifleman
Windless Wit
Lob and Shoot
Twange
Well I found that game for downloading here:
http://fdd5-25.narod.ru/games/bomb.rar :)

somone have a working link for this game?

thx
John The Ax

Post by John The Ax »

Copy and paste the links.
Warning: You are being watched.

GameFAQs Contributor Page
bumpert

Post by bumpert »

ok i wasnt sure the link was good cause i cant read the page web that lolad when you click on it thx
Ghetto Mthr Fckr

Post by Ghetto Mthr Fckr »

OmFg, u CrAz¥ nIgGa§. gIvE mE uR aDdRe§s § i CaN rApE... tHaNk ¥oU!!! I HAVE LOOKED FOR THIS GAME FOR OVER 6 YRS! U HAVE NO IDEA! i dont like how complicating the code and programming for the new games is, i love the basic shlt, dont u? THANK YOU SO FCKING MUCH!!!!

Post by Guest »

that link u posted is now dead, here is an updated one

http://www.flashback-aw.net/games.php?GameID=27