Possible arcade game on 90s system magic theme [Golden Axe]

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Puza28

Possible arcade game on 90s system magic theme [Golden Axe]

Post by Puza28 »

I played this game with my friend in the late 90’s. I’m almost positive it was an arcade mini game in like a Sega Genesis or Super Nintendo arcade package with a bunch of arcade games sold in a single package. You could choose one of 3-4 characters and I seem to remember each character having a color theme like red or green. Or maybe you killed enemies by color. Like if you were red and your friend was green you killed your respective color enemies? Or maybe you collect red or green gems. The point is the enemies cane in waves and as you advanced further, your character could do bigger better spells and powers. I remember cool lightning bolts and magic energy blasting around. Every once in awhile you would collect certain items and become huge and have a special firestorm of magic spells. It was a side scroller in a medieval environment.
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

Post by Wally »

Not golden axe is it?
Puza28

Answered!

Post by Puza28 »

Oh my god. The very first reply I got was the correct answer. I just looked up a video of gameplay and I Have no clue how you were able to guess that based on the little info I gave but great job. Thank you so much!!
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

Post by Wally »

It's a pretty well known game ;)

Have much fun! :racing: