PC, ~2005 3d Pacman clone?

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Aomtyp

PC, ~2005 3d Pacman clone?

Post by Aomtyp »

Dont remember too much..

So it may have been just a crappy 3d Pacman clone from ~2005 but Im not too sure either. You were controlling this yellow ball (?) on a floating island with *Sonics Green Hill Zone-type grass* on a tile grid and had to collect multiple things to complete the level. Think you also were able to jump. I also remember cannons as enemies.

Losing my mind here, but Im positive about this games existence :-)

hope you can help
Thanks
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

Post by legaloneforever »

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/7z5pq93zfb2fj/20180504

My intro maybe could be a game later.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

you are right however this is a demo of what you are talking about or it must be a relative of the game you are talking about. pretty crappy however the control keys are a d w s j and q to quit.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

all credits are supposedly belonging to J E S U S the KING of Heaven eternal glean!
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

But seriously.... my mom is Huong Thi Thuyen Vu and my dad is Nguyen Binh Thuy; my two sisters are Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi... my name is Nguyen Khoa Tien! We are a humble family who came over from Vietnam in 1975. It took us 40 years to get our first and only home# We work hard for what we have. I, myself, have been working and giving my source codes for the last 5 years. I specialize in DOS. I have tested MS-DOS 6.22 and DOSBox 0.74 and FreeDOS. I hope you have fun with the little INTRO I have created for Pac Man of sorts. If you wish to donate where I can get stuffs to play with my PayPal address is [email protected] and it is not necessary however it is something I do for fun and I hope to get paid for it one day to support my family.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dw86d9thwyckojy/AP.EXE

Well here is the complete INTRO created for the original poster. May you remember you web name forever and ever.