Congrats Da_Goat!

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.
Winger2
Expert
Expert

Congrats Da_Goat!

Post by Winger2 »

(I may be late...but I just noticed!) Congrats on being a new mod!!
Winga
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

*bows*
lakerzz8
~Lakerz~Fan~

Post by lakerzz8 »

youra mod? i didnt notice congrats lol

EDIT: Yes I am a mod, bwahahaha
My stories:Story 1
Story 2

Earn money for free! and get paid TODAY!
Ally
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by Ally »

Use the force, Goat!
I thawt yer inglich wuz vari gud.- Dan (Da_Goat)
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

boy am I ever observant-- NOT --

congrats DaGoat!!

Richard
John The Ax

Post by John The Ax »

Actually, I'm kind of peeved that Goat, a mod n00b, gets all the forums, and I don't! :cry: I've been modding for two months now, and he doesn't have a clue. Not that it's his fault or anything, he should just have a couple, like I did. Then, I get all, and he gets more, etc. Not like I'm complaining, cause I am. But, whatever. It's just kinda unfair.
Warning: You are being watched.

GameFAQs Contributor Page
Nanobot

Post by Nanobot »

John The Ax wrote:Actually, I'm kind of peeved that Goat, a mod n00b, gets all the forums, and I don't! :cry: I've been modding for two months now, and he doesn't have a clue. Not that it's his fault or anything, he should just have a couple, like I did. Then, I get all, and he gets more, etc. Not like I'm complaining, cause I am. But, whatever. It's just kinda unfair.
Not as bad as being a mod and then getting it taken away because you weren't doing your job as well as you should have. Oh well... it was a good few months. The timing was just all wrong.

And if you didn't go to Z2 around the Funk/Kracken time, you probably don't know what I'm talking about. :P
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

Actually, I'm kind of peeved that Goat, a mod n00b, gets all the forums, and I don't!
Hey, I really didn't want all of them.........DB didn't even tell me he was going to make me a mod...............back in July though, when you guys were made moderators, he told me I would be the 2nd head OP or something like that, but I was in vacation, so I didn't get to................I'm not bragging or anything, but I've been here for quite a while.
John The Ax

Post by John The Ax »

I know you didn't want them all, it was just kind of a sudden thing. I'm just saying it's unfair that you, though you waited, should get more than me. Personally, I think that all mods should mod all boards.
Warning: You are being watched.

GameFAQs Contributor Page
Jean

Post by Jean »

I didn't notice either. Congratulations.... :cuccoan:
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Nanobot wrote:
Not as bad as being a mod and then getting it taken away because you weren't doing your job as well as you should have. Oh well... it was a good few months. The timing was just all wrong.

And if you didn't go to Z2 around the Funk/Kracken time, you probably don't know what I'm talking about. :P
Heh heh, I remember that. But that ain't half as annoying as getting your (universial your, though it applies to me here) position replaced by Elurker for apparenty no reason at all...