pre-1997 point-click puzzle-adventure like shadowforce

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
sandro12

pre-1997 point-click puzzle-adventure like shadowforce

Post by sandro12 »

Ok, got another game I'm looking for.
This time with less info.

-Either DOS or MAC (probably DOS)

-Pre-1997
-- I played it around the same time as last half of darkness (1989), god of thunder(1993), shadowforce (1994) and 7th guest(1993).
--Offline-single player game
-- It either had 4 characters or 1

-It was point and click adventure/puzzle with nearly identical gameplay mechanics to Shadowforce in that you had to find an item and use it progress further, with some backtracking to get additional items: http://www.mobygames.com/game/dos/shadowforce

Layout also looked identical to shadowforce:

-I remember in the game you had to find a pair of wire cutters that were used to cut the wires of a rotating camera above a door (to the left of the screen). I think it was watching a diamond. Once the camera was deactivated, you could then use the diamond as a glass cutter on a window? in another room. Or something along those lines.

-I think there was an alarm that you could trip in several areas (including with the camera) which would result in game over.

-You probably also had to look in a bathroom/trashcan for one of the items (though that could have been a different game).

-Setting was modern-futuristic

-Feel was heist/espionage like- though I don't remember what the actual purpose/result of the game was.

-Not sure of the color scheme as this was around the time I had a Black and White monitor.