Sidescroller robot game with some difficult

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
lawlietvf

Sidescroller robot game with some difficult

Post by lawlietvf »

So, i have vague memories about this game. I'm 17 and i remember i used to play it when i was 8~10 years old (2005-2007). It's a sidescroll human that turns into a robot (vague memories) sometimes, and you go from left to right killing enemies. My best memories about it are: the first boss is a helicopter, and there is a platform you can go down and up to evade his attacks. The second stage (not sure) is a prison where you can enter and leave depending on where you are. There is a specific part of the game i never forgot: you find a room with a purple/pink (again, not sure) matter in the ground. You shouldn't touch it or you'll get stuck like a statue and you'll be there forever. The room is like : you came from the top left door (small space) and you must go to the top left door to leave it. But, in the middle of the stage, there is a ground with that purple matter, touching it makes you petrified. That's the hard part of the game i remember the most.

OBS: I don't know the platform for this game, i just remember it's old and graphics are like from super nes.

OBS 2: English is not my mother tongue , sorry for any mistake.

Ty
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by Rwolf »

This is a duplicate post to this one, which got answered:
http://www.dosgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20749

Hopefully the poster is the same person, or this is just a copy/paste bot entry.
DOS Wolf
Lord of Gaming
Lord of Gaming

Post by DOS Wolf »

Where you been? :huh: I saw this quite a while ago. Strangely enough two different posters, but virtually the same post (This one is older by several minutes.) and the other had the added "map". I think that is why this was ignored for so long. :suspicious: Now we just necroed it... ^_^
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by Rwolf »

Yes, I saw them both when initially posted, and replied to the anonymous poster, seeing as that query was more detailed.

There was a reason I replied to this one now, namely that this user had registered, so even if the unregistered post was more detailed, it is possible to expect emailed replies to a posting by a registered user, which the unregistered poster couldn't. Seeing the (same/other) OP had not replied to the original anonymous query, I thought it could be useful to reply here too.

Again assuming the OP is identical and is actually reading these replies, there is a link to the other post with our suggestions to be found here too.

Convoluted, yes, but that's how my mind works sometimes.
DOS Wolf
Lord of Gaming
Lord of Gaming

Post by DOS Wolf »

I was more or less poking a friendly jab at you. No worries why you done it. My mind works in wondrous ways as well. ^_^
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

Rwolf wrote:This is a duplicate post to this one, which got answered:
http://www.dosgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20749

Hopefully the poster is the same person, or this is just a copy/paste bot entry.
This is definitely two posts by the same user. I wanted to merge them but this is either not possible or I don't have the permissions. I'll ask the admins about it.