Best Star Wars game?

General discussion for all topics related to DOS, Windows, Linux, consoles, etc. Anything to do with games.
nickherc

Best Star Wars game?

Post by nickherc »

I'm a huge Star Wars nerd, I watched all the films several times and I really love them. The original trilogy was special, magical. Prequels? Heh, they're okay, I guess. I liked the 3rd one, but that's about it.

And here I go... I never played any Star Wars game. Not one. I know they are a lot of them out there, so please suggest me one. I already know Jedi academy series is good, that much I know, but what about the others.
Sure, I could check google, but I would like to hear it from you, which one stood out?
tienkhoanguyen
PSEUDOCODER

Post by tienkhoanguyen »

Well, I never played any either.

But I hear a lot of good things about EGATrek.
God, Jesus Christ, is number one!hehe
Jesus Christ!hehe
Bless Jesus Christ!
Then please bless my mom.
Honour to my mom Huong Thi Vu
Honour to my dad Thuy Binh Nguyen
Love to cousin Carl Anh Cuong Cao Vu
Thank you Jesus Christ.
Quadko
Darklander
Darklander

Post by Quadko »

EGATrek
:devil:

I didn't play many of them, there were so many.

But on my good list were the original Star Wars arcade game, Super Star Wars platformer, XWing vs. Tie Fighter, Jedi Knight & Dark Forces series, and the Battlefront series though I mostly played early versions of both series and not later.

Force Unleashed was fun but neither great nor terrible IMH(BA)O - mostly depends if you like the game style.

On my bad list is Rebel Assault (should have been good, but ouch!), Pod Racing, and I gave up on them after that.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

My personal favourite is the original Star Wars: Dark Forces.