Perry Steven (Greetings!)

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.
REACTOR

Perry Steven (Greetings!)

Post by REACTOR »

Hello, I am REACTOR, otherwise known as Perry Steven. I have been interested in MS-DOS games for a while now. This is the second forum I joined in 4 years on the internet.

The previous forum I joined was at Hamumu Software. I use to make worlds which were in general terms, like addons, for a very popular game. I also used to write articles for their wiki basically on fan stuff as you use to write, and sometimes more serious stuff such as explanations to specific files and how to create them.

But unfortunately, they were a rather disorganised group, I had to wait months before I got a review, and other things along those lines, I have nothing against waiting, but just saying nothing for more then a month is where I draw the line, atleast a message with a little reassurance would have been nice.

And unfortunately, the developers have turned rather Americanised, and I just hate the Libertarian system.

Now I am trying to find something else meaningful to do, other then basking in the light of my desktop.
Last edited by REACTOR on Wed May 28, 2014 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

Hey Perry: Welcome to the forum! The intro thread is here: http://dosgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11&start=975

But I think your post deserves to have a thread of its own 'cause why not? Hope you enjoy it here - it's a pretty tight-knit family that we've formed over the past 10+ years, but we're always happy to have new people on board.

Do you still have the worlds that you made? Are they things you can share with the community?
REACTOR

Post by REACTOR »

Well thanks for welcoming me, unfortunately, unless you want to pay $30 to buy the game which I have made addons for, there is no other way to play them.

But maybe I can release some tiles and a few music pieces which I did over the time while I was there.
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

Maybe I already own the game? You never mentioned what game it was :P
REACTOR

Post by REACTOR »

Well, if you insist, the game is Dr Lunatic Supreme With Cheese, you can find it at Hamumu Software, or hamumu.com.

The developer, Mike Hommel, lost his marbles a bit, any new content which comes in for the game may take forever to be tested.