Game tip (PoE)

General discussion for all topics related to DOS, Windows, Linux, consoles, etc. Anything to do with games.
Mr.Guimo
Expert
Expert

Game tip (PoE)

Post by Mr.Guimo »

Hi there.

I'm here, typing on this specific forum because we all love old pc games, right?.... anyway.

I'm sure many of you'v herd about this game already but for those of you that have NOT: pay attention. Path of Exile.

Path of exile is a Arpg game that pretty much (imo) is the sequel diablo II should have.

It's not a D2 rip-off (good/bad?), but if you, like me played D2 for hours and hours, you should atleast visit pathofexile.com It's free to play.

That's my tip this fine Monday.

/Mr.Guimo

[Edit] <a href="https://www.pathofexile.com">Link for the lazy</a> -Wardrich
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

If it's free why is there a shop ....?????? :blah:
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

Free to play actually doesn't mean "free" in most cases. The shop section offers some microtransactions. I've heard that Path of Exile is rather good at this, meaning that there isn't much of bribing your way to victory and one can play without spending any money and still win. Not sure though, might have mixed that up with some other title.
Mr.Guimo
Expert
Expert

Post by Mr.Guimo »

dosraider wrote:If it's free why is there a shop ....?????? :blah:
Aye it's free to play, and those microtransactions are for "make up" and larger bags (inventory) only.
It's a fun game, you should give it a go, if you're into games like that.

Then again, there will never be games as good as back in the late 90s (95-99) imo but you got to deal with it. It's a good thing dosgames.com and other similar sites still have those games for legal and free download.

/Mr.Guimo