old good game

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Andrei

old good game

Post by Andrei »

i search a game, an old aventure fps game....you have in the left side 3 masks: spider, bat and tiger. you must colet all the jewlles for the masks making some puzzles in different chambers it was a great game....pls help
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

Let me link you to:
http://www.dosgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18958

Bit more info, THX.
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.
Andrei

Post by Andrei »

Genre: like Fable
you have to kill a Bat Queen, a giant Spider and a iger ...that's all i remember
Year: i think 2003-2005
Andrei

Post by Andrei »

a Tiger
Platform: Windows (XP)
Quadko
Darklander
Darklander

Post by Quadko »

'ions and 'igers and 'ears, oh my! :)

It doesn't ring any bells, but I'll try searching deeper later if no one comes up with a memory. Meanwhile, two long shots combining the idea of "Fable" (which I haven't played) with "mask" in the name: King's Quest: Mask of Eternity, Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer.
Andrei

Post by Andrei »

Sorry i'm sorry for my english....i don't remember any details sorry but the King's Quest: Mask of Eternity look's like the game i search(the graphics, the character)....i hope you can help me
exoscoriae

Post by exoscoriae »

Kings Quest 8 wasn't an FPS however, it was a 3rd person "over the shoulder" style game.

I am also not familiar with a bat queen or any tigers in the game. There are standard bats and spiders though.

If your interested in trying KQ8 however, the original game does not work very well on modern computers (if at all). So your best bet is the GoG copy at gog.com which goes for $9.99, but also comes with Kings Quest 7.
Quadko
Darklander
Darklander

Post by Quadko »

No worries about the English. :) I was finding humor in the Tiger typo.

You say it "looks like" Kings Quest 8, but isn't that game? Ok, that helps. 3rd person helps.

I assume it's not Legend of Zelda (Orcarina or Majora), but worth a look since that keeps coming up. And Okami has a scary spider, but PS3 console game.
Andrei

Post by Andrei »

is not Zelda.... in upper left corner you have the three masks whit gems missing and you must kill the boss of each type to collect the big gems an for the other gems you must move boxes to open doors or put them in a specific place to solve something like a puzzle....i keep dreaming thhis game but i don't dream the NAME :cry:
Andrei

Post by Andrei »

gameplay is like Soul River and the game i think is older 2000-2003