Rock-Slide [Solved]

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
exoscoriae

Rock-Slide [Solved]

Post by exoscoriae »

I am currently seeking a game called Rock-Slide. A user who frequents these forums, Frenkel, posted screen shots of the game to mobygames.

Here is a link to it:
http://www.mobygames.com/game/dos/rock-slide

All the googling I have tried has led me no-where on this one. ANy assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by Rwolf »

This may have been on a disk magazine publication,1989 is after the end of UpTime:s existence, maybe Softdisk published it for Viking Technologies?
Quadko
Darklander
Darklander

Post by Quadko »

Cool looking game. It's amazing how a black and white image can look so promising and crisp. If you find it on your own, be sure to let us know!
exoscoriae

Post by exoscoriae »

I have a complete set of SoftDisks Big Blue Disks for IBM, however it is not on there.
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

Listed on http://cd.textfiles.com/
http://cd.textfiles.com/hottest4/DESCRIPT.ION
Item # 3018
|+ 3018 ASSASSINS GAMES 52 Contains Rock Slide, Mouth Man and NU. .... All images and sounds are loaded from disk as IFF files, and can be replaced ...... The animation is all cartoon with some text which is in french but there is a good ...
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.
Quadko
Darklander
Darklander

Post by Quadko »

Digging into that cd.textfiles.com reference, it looks like a different Amiga game with the same name. DMS files on the Cd, Cd titled "Hottest 4- Many Public Domain Amiga Programs (October 1994)" and some other reference to a game of this name but different screenshots in Amiga game lists.

Too bad! Very nice lead.
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

.... crap.
Ah well, was worth a shot.
Should have known it, DMS files are amiga floppy images , can be loaded directly into WinUAE ......
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.
exoscoriae

Post by exoscoriae »

i have found the game, thanks to frenkel.
tknight75

Post by tknight75 »

exoscoriae - Where did you find it? Is there a copy available anywhere? My wife has fond memories of this game and is dying to find a copy
Quadko
Darklander
Darklander

Post by Quadko »

I haven't found a publicly available copy, but if you sign up to this forum we can PM and maybe get you sorted out.
yahaira

Post by yahaira »

exoscoriae wrote:i have found the game, thanks to frenkel.

Where did you find it?