Addicting Chevrolet of All Time!!

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.
GPD701

Addicting Chevrolet of All Time!!

Post by GPD701 »

Hello, DosGames users.

Yesterday, as I was trying to find photos to use for a video I want to share to Rovio Entertainment where they should make a variant of their puzzle game with jokes that players can read at the end of each level and get some humor depending on how many stars they earn, I happen to stumble upon something that the one who wrote the blog considered it as the most addicting Chevrolet of all time.

When that time came, I have decided to make a video to show it off. No one had made a video on YouTube claiming what the most addicting Chevrolet is, so this was my first opportunity.

I want to share it right here and on other forums too. Here's the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxjHqCc8hP4

If you guys know any good forums I can post this, please let me know. I also wrote a share tip to Ellen DeGeneres, Kelly Ripa, and Late Night with Jimmy Fallon; expecting one of them to find the video interesting and hoping to broadcast. I'm still in the midst of trying to get more attention from the people around me and have some it go to the music videos I have in another YouTube channel. If I share the music videos here, unless I have the administrator's person, it will be considered spam.

Just before I let you guys watch the video, I claim that all imagery and music shown are trademarks and/or copyrighted material of their respective owners.

[Merged double post, use your 'edit' button next time, ~dosraider]
GPD701 wrote:I do not own everything in this video.
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Re: Addicting Chevrolet of All Time!!

Post by dosraider »

GPD701 wrote:.... I also wrote a share tip to Ellen DeGeneres, Kelly Ripa, and Late Night with Jimmy Fallon; expecting one of them to find the video interesting and hoping to broadcast.......
I wonder how many such mails those peeps get .... must be a lot.
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.
GPD701

Post by GPD701 »

It's not always nice to find videos lame though; I did figure that this video would attract a lot of attention, because there's definitely more than 10 million people around the world who love Angry Birds. I wanted to make a surprise for them.

My acquaintance Dominique from New Brunswick has shared this on Facebook that I thought it would be really helpful to share: "People aren't always what they seem, take a minute and listen."

Although I shouldn't really be persistent on this to administrators like you, I would appreciate if there are other places where I can share this message. I will still use Google to find other places, but I would be glad to put it in forums where you think it won't be spam.

The thing is, I am feeling not so happy about one thing that I'm trying to do. What do you say I bring it up with you in a private message, dosraider?
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

None looks at your posts as spam, neither was that insinuated in any way.

Where you get that idea?
If we're not responding in a way you expect, not our fault, remember you're on an old DOS gaming forum ..... not facebook or similar.

If you want to post about things that interest you especially, go ahead, maybe you will catch the eye from the younger members here, but I guess you already know we're a pretty small community... so don't hold your breath I would say.

And please don't fill my PM inbox, THX.
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.