[SOLVED] An old game with 3 dwarves [The Lost Vikings]

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
h4x0r

[SOLVED] An old game with 3 dwarves [The Lost Vikings]

Post by h4x0r »

OK here's what I remember
There are three dwarfs (or Vikings may be, I'm not sure what they were) as whom we can play
Red -> with a Hammer
Green -> shield
Yellow -> ability to jump
we can switch between the dwarfs but can only play as one at one time. As we move the one we are playing the follow him (I think, or was it they stayed stationary? I can't quite remember)
Anyway, there would be switches that can open doors just out of reach. In such cases we would use the jumping dwarf to reach there and press the switch which would open a door, through which we can take all our dwarfs one by one. If there happened to be any enemies (they were robots I think) around, we would select the one with hammer to hit it. If there were some kind of projectiles jumping around, we would use the one with the shield to leave the path open for the other dwarfs to follow
I don't know about the other stages but the one I remember was a futuristic type of factory
This is as much as I can remember from the game
I think the OS was Windows 98 at that time
Does anybody know which one I am talking about?
Last edited by h4x0r on Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Masa El he'Avar
Game Finder
Game Finder

Post by Masa El he'Avar »

I'll assume you're a bit confused about the details and that the game is "The Lost Vikings" (or it's sequel) by Blizzard.
Men Are from Sol, Women Are from Draconis.
Quadko
Darklander
Darklander

Post by Quadko »

Agreed, definitely The Lost Vikings or sequel Norse by Norse West. The levels got weirder and more fun as the game went along.
h4x0r

Post by h4x0r »

Yes
This is it
WOW
:D :D :D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :no1: :no1: :clap: :clap:
Thank you so much