Voice Actors NEEDED!!

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

Voice Actors NEEDED!!

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

Hey guys. I'm planning to do a lot of animated comedy sketches and really need some voice actors. Currently I need someone to just say 'Omigod he's got a BOMB' I already got the female voices from Courtney at ABS forums and just wondered if anyone is interested in this. Your name will be mentioned in the credits along with any link you'd like to plug.

Just record 'Omigod he's got a bomb' and send it to me in .wav format to [email protected] This needs to be done by August 18th or 19th at most.
Cmaza
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Cmaza »

I'd be happy to help out. :)

Are you sure you want it in WAV format though? Surely MP3 or something would be easier to transmit via email..?

Also, would you like several takes? Could try out different random voices and etc, to see which suits better. Like.. Normal voice, annoying cartoon character voice, different accents, etcetera.
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

Cmaza wrote:I'd be happy to help out. :)

Are you sure you want it in WAV format though? Surely MP3 or something would be easier to transmit via email..?

Also, would you like several takes? Could try out different random voices and etc, to see which suits better. Like.. Normal voice, annoying cartoon character voice, different accents, etcetera.
Whatever you can send is fine dude. If you could do a confused audience with different voices in dialogues like 'What's going on' 'Huh?' 'A Bomb?!!' etc. Just have fun with it and send it by Aug 20th tops along with your full name and your link. Thanks so much!! :)
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

Also some cheers would be great. Like "Yay! Woo hoo wait a gooo! Hurray" etc.