Prince of Persia 2: Level 1

Ask for help with playing games, or post your own tips and strategies.
vmolinelli

Prince of Persia 2: Level 1

Post by vmolinelli »

Hi,
I just started Prince of Persia 2 after many years.
I completed the first level, but it does not move to the next level, what should I press? I have a macbook pro 2010. I made the prince get a hold of the ship leaving, and I do not know what to do next.

Thank
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.
vmolinelli

Post by vmolinelli »

Thank you so much for responding, but for some reason the image stays the same after the ship leaves the dock after level 1. I could not find a way to go to the next level.
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.
JKSM
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by JKSM »

Game freezing during game eg during ship leaving dock or at the beach is a common problem for some players. Freezing is said to be either Sound or XMS problem.

Try using dosbox: More info on problems here

Someone changed compatibility & sound:
Right click on the PRINCE.EXE file -> Properties
Under Compatibility, change the compatibility mode to Run this program...for Windows 95
Check Run in 256 Colors, Run in 640x480 and Disable visual themes.
Click on OK
Run the SETUP.EXE,and change the Sound and Mixer Devices to Standard Internal Speakers.

Your PC is a Mac and I'm not familiar with Macs so can't help with further. If I recalled correctly, there's someone here who like Mac :D, may be able to help you.